Help with choosing MP3 player..

Status
Not open for further replies.

boeing_737

Broken In
Hi all,

I am looking to buy an MP3 player with memory of 4GB. However, my main interest is that it should have a speaker mode also. I haven't had much luck searching. Any help would be really great!

Thanks a lot
yogesh

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Got it buddy

For your budget the Cowon iAudio 7 4gb @ 4.7k is the best sounding pmp within 5k.It got the zero1 award in the dec 2009 edition of digit and was the unanimous choice.

Cowon players sound extremely good and this ones no exception.Its even got video playback capbility.

OP
boeing_737

boeing_737

Broken In
Hi,

Thanks a lot for the reply. I looked at the Cowon player you pointed out.. but that doesnt seem to have a speaker. The Creative Zen Stone Plus has a speaker.. any other models have the speaker feature?

Thanks a lot.

-yogesh

rishitells

Always in Dreams...
I think you should go for Creative Zen Stone Plus 4 GB.It has the unbeatable sound quality and good speakers. Really worth its price.

OP
boeing_737

boeing_737

Broken In
Hi,

There is one here - *cgi.ebay.in/Creative-ZEN-Stone-Plu...ewItemQQptZIN_MP3_Players?hash=item1c0f2150a4

However, is the price ok? I get the feeling that it's on the higher side, especially considering that it's for 2GB..

-yogesh

rishitells

Always in Dreams...
Can't you purchase from an authorized dealer?
I think it would be better because in case of any malfunction, you can go to the dealer for solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom