help suggesting pc config

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajooba215

Journeyman
guys...i wanna upgrade my pc now...and my budget wud go to 15k for proc, mb, ram and gfx card...but i want you guys to suggest a combination which would at least make the games run at lower settings if i could not get money for gfx card...

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
guys...i wanna upgrade my pc now...and my budget wud go to 15k for proc, mb, ram and gfx card...but i want you guys to suggest a combination which would at least make the games run at lower settings if i could not get money for gfx card...

Processor: Phenom II X2 555 BE: 5.1k, if u can find else 550 B.E: 4.5k
Motherboard: Biostar TA785G3 HD: 4.4k or ECS A785GM-M: 4.8k or MSI 785G-E53: 5.5k
Ram: Transcend 2Gb DDR3-1333Mhz C9: 2.6k (4Gb recommended if skipping graphics card)
Graphics Card: Sapphire HD5670 512Mb: 5.5k
PSU: FSP Saga II 400W: 2.2k or Gigabyte 460W: 2.4k

Total: total 19.2k (lowest) -21.1k(highest). can play all games at highest settings @ medium resolution for now. for upcoming games, you may need to lower the resolution.

OP
ajooba215

ajooba215

Journeyman
you said u are into upgrade, then please let us know of your older config

Mine old cofig isnt worth telling anyone..512 mb ram, single core proc..u know...5 years ago....now i want a config which could atleast run the latest games without gfx graphic..but suggestions about the card are welcome

acewin

Point Blanc
I actually meant for other HW which people generally try reusing like monitor UPS keyboard mouse, HDD, optical drive. with 15K budget I will advice try the re-use option as best as possible, reduce your cost in them and get the best proccy and board combination for yourself, because you are again going to use it for next 5 years or so. Give special consideration to PSU you buy is atleast 30-40% wattage that of your requirement, so that you can do HW addons as per your wish.

skip gfx card for now HD4200 on AMD 785 chipset is good enough for casual gaming. For board look for all solid-state capacitor board likes of gigabyte and asus.

OP
ajooba215

ajooba215

Journeyman
I actually meant for other HW which people generally try reusing like monitor UPS keyboard mouse, HDD, optical drive. with 15K budget I will advice try the re-use option as best as possible, reduce your cost in them and get the best proccy and board combination for yourself, because you are again going to use it for next 5 years or so. Give special consideration to PSU you buy is atleast 30-40% wattage that of your requirement, so that you can do HW addons as per your wish.

skip gfx card for now HD4200 on AMD 785 chipset is good enough for casual gaming. For board look for all solid-state capacitor board likes of gigabyte and asus.
yea..absolutely bro...the money m gonna spend is for proc, mb, ram, gfx...n may be new psu too...as the gfx might need extra power...rest everything will be the same...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom