Help selecting the best phone for my needs

Subro

Broken In
Hey guys plz help

I want to buy a smartphone,for purpose of net browsing,little gaming, chatting, etc.

My budget is max. 18K.
I have zeroed upon Sony Xperia L, Samsung Grand Quattro, Samsung Galaxy Core.
But after going through reviews I like Sony Xperia L more.

So what do u think guys? Is Sony Xperia L good? Or is there any better options available?

Plz help guys......

ramakrishnansm

Right off the assembly line
Have a look at LG optimus L9. It's a crowd puller dude,it's feels like a premium phone.The phone is light weight and fits easily in hands,jeans.Moreover the jellybean is amazing with the Qslide apps.I'm using for nearly 8 months,haven't encountered a single lag so for.Only drawback is you can't get the phone or accessories in local market. it will be available only at LG mobile showrooms or online sites (flipkart is the best one).Have a serious look dude.All the best.

ramakrishnansm

Have a look at LG optimus L9. It's a crowd puller dude,it's feels like a premium phone.The phone is light weight and fits easily in hands,jeans.Moreover the jellybean is amazing with the Qslide apps.I'm using for nearly 8 months,haven't encountered a single lag so for.Only drawback is you can't get the phone or accessories in local market. it will be available only at LG mobile showrooms or online sites (flipkart is the best one).Have a serious look dude.All the best

yashrajkakkad

The best phone is now out, exactly suitable for your requirements. The phone is Micromax Canvas 4. Costs 18k. It has:
1. 2GB Ram
2. 13MP primary camera + 5 MP Secondary Camera
3. 1.2 GHZ processor
4. 5 inch screen
5. HD support with a wide range of colours.
6. 2000mAh battery life
7. Aluminium body
8. Blow air or shake phone to unlock!
9. Multi-tab support
10. When you look away, the video autmatically pauses
11. Swipe Control
12. Auto call answering
13. Pre-installed features with advanced security
14. Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
15. Dual Sim with 3G
16. 32GB preloaded memory.
17. Wide range of phone body colours with free aluminium covers

Such a phone with a cheap price of Rs.17,999 only. It has beaten Samsung Galaxy S4 in terms of everything and withing a few days will be the #1 smartphone of India!

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
The best phone is now out, exactly suitable for your requirements. The phone is Micromax Canvas 4. Costs 18k. It has:
1. 2GB Ram
3. 1.2 GHZ processor
4. 5 inch screen
6. 2000mAh battery life
7. Aluminium body
9. Multi-tab support
11. Swipe Control
12. Auto call answering
15. Dual Sim with 3G

Such a phone with a cheap price of Rs.17,999 only. It has beaten Samsung Galaxy S4 in terms of everything and withing a few days will be the #1 smartphone of India!

How Indian Android Device Manufacturers are Fooling and Misleading You

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
1. 2GB Ram
3. 1.2 GHZ processor
4. 5 inch screen
6. 2000mAh battery life
7. Aluminium body
9. Multi-tab support
11. Swipe Control
12. Auto call answering
15. Dual Sim with 3G

What are you smoking dude? First of all you quote incorrect specs( There is 1gb ram in the canvas 4),then you say it has beaten galaxy s4 in terms of everything? Please tell us in what universe and in what aspect the canvas 4 has beaten the galaxy s4.

Stop misleading people with BS.

@OP Get Xperia L

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
Get Xperia L or Canvas HD or Xolo Play but better to go for branded device in this price range.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
1. 2GB Ram
3. 1.2 GHZ processor
4. 5 inch screen
6. 2000mAh battery life
7. Aluminium body
9. Multi-tab support
11. Swipe Control
12. Auto call answering
15. Dual Sim with 3G

:noob: :noob: :noob:

:facepalm:

Go home, you're drunk!

@subro, get Xperia L.

OP
Subro

Subro

Broken In
I haven't heard good reviews of Canvas 4.

I totally agree with it, samsung galaxy S4 still has the highest benchmark scores

Thanks everyone for their feedback. I am going with Xperia L. Thanks again guys. I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve Thinkdigit/forum.

Thanks u guys, because of u I purchased the Xperia L for my brother & he is very happy. Now I require ur help again.

I am planning to buy a high end phone with budget of max 35000 INR. I prefer Android due to its customizations. Can u suggest a good phone for surfing internet, playing games (not much). But the phone should have good resolution & screen for watching movies, etc.

Please help guys

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
I haven't heard good reviews of Canvas 4.

I totally agree with it, samsung galaxy S4 still has the highest benchmark scores

Thanks everyone for their feedback. I am going with Xperia L. Thanks again guys. I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve Thinkdigit/forum.

Thanks u guys, because of u I purchased the Xperia L for my brother & he is very happy. Now I require ur help again.

I am planning to buy a high end phone with budget of max 35000 INR. I prefer Android due to its customizations. Can u suggest a good phone for surfing internet, playing games (not much). But the phone should have good resolution & screen for watching movies, etc.

Please help guys

increase a littile bit ur budget & get HTC 1

ssb1551

Technomancer
+1 for bumping up the budget & going for HTC one!! But if you can't extend the budget then S4 it is.

Top Bottom