Help required for buying a 32 inch LCD

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikhilpai

Techans
I am looking to buy a 32 inch LCD TV and have a couple of queries. Ideally I would prefer a LCD TV within Rs.35k.

1. The more famous brands like Sony & Samsung don't seem to offer USB on all their models. The only Sony LCD which offers USB has a MRP of Rs.49000, though should be available at a cheaper street price. And Samsung only offers Wiselink on its LCDs which don't support videos.
I see that only LG models are offering USB on their LCDs. If I choose LG just because of its USB mode, would I be compromising on picture quality?

2. What do I need to see to ensure that my laptop can be connected to the LCD? It doesn't have a HDMI port. Out of D-sub / composite / component which connection is the preferred choice?

And lastly any suggestion for a LCD within 35k? I don't think I should require Full HD as I will be mainly using it for cable TV and a few DivX movies.

lavomer

Right off the assembly line
I suggest that you read the expert reviews and compare the ratings of various models. That way, you can have an idea on which is the best LCD TV that fits your budget. Just my two cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom