Help regarding career planing

Niilesh

Padawan
Hey guys currently i am in 10th.I am good at maths and science(and ofcourse comp.)I have decided to opt for PCM in 11th.
I am interested to become White hat hacker/Developer(but have negligible idea about how it's done)
I was also Looking to go for animation but i think it will require good amount of imagination(which i don't have)

I am mainly confused Which degree to choose?
BCA or B.tech(or any other)?Can anyone specify what is taught in both of them?Which colleges are best in india for them?
I am also looking forward to IIT.

As you can imagine I am in a huge confusion can you guys help me?

OP
Niilesh

Niilesh

Padawan
^After a bit a googling i agree with you

BTW what are the top institutes for them?
also whats taught in CSE?

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
If not IIT, go for IIIT hyd, NIT (surathkal, trichy, warangal) {All these would require <5k rank}. Also, prefer CS anyday over IT. Some core subjects are not included in IT.

komalpateledu

Broken In
To pursue a career in Networking or in the Cyber-security field - first doing graduation in IT or Computer Science and pursuing MCA would be most appropriate option. Once you complete MCA you can select any of the field in IT stream.

sarthak

In the zone
Go for B.Tech CSE from a reputed college(read IITs and NITs). But for them you need to study really hard as both the level of the question papers and the cutoff marks are increasing every year.

Top Bottom