Help regarding Airtel GPRS (some Changes are there while connecting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkg_mjh

Broken In
Hey friends from today i'm noticing that there is a change when i connect my internet through airel gprs .

*img140.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gprsfr5.jpg

upto yesterday when i connected there was no call sign (that is a hanger type sign) when connecting GPRS

but from today i'm seeing that there is that call connected sign

is this ok
and why before it was not displayed if it is ok
waiting for your kind reply

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
depends upon phone model but I think GPRS data call is different from normal call so there should be no "CALL" sign, wht you must see is only square around "G" sign indicating that GPRS is in use.

OP
kkg_mjh

kkg_mjh

Broken In
Ricky ,
upto yesterday no call sign was there (only g wih sqaure surrounded was there)
but from today i'm seeing that there is a call sign along with gprs sign (g wih sqaure surrounded)

T

titun

Both the Icons ( call icon + G within square ) are perfectly OK while ur NOKIA is connected 2 GPRS. I am using it since 3 months. Don't worry.

OP
kkg_mjh

kkg_mjh

Broken In
Ricky said:
May you try to call Customer Care and make sure nothing is wrong.

those F****** CC blocked CC from 2 months and i remind them 15 times already to unblock they told
"sorry sir for your problem we will unblock it in 72 hrs"

still waiting for that 72 Hrs

Last edited:

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Well, I happened to that image again which you have posted, its seems that its not a call sign, its "Lock" sign . shown being unlocked,
its usually their if your connection is part of some group, ie. like coperate plan and sometimes vendor allot you such plan even if you are individual jst to give u benefit of it and to get more customers.
Anyways..
You should not worry becz its not that "call" sign which you usually see while making normal call!

int86

You'r Born Free
@kkg_mjh
Exactly what i am getting today.
I have never seen this in past six months. But i noticed this thing when i was roaming in west bengal region.

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
@int86...
i am a kolkata circle user and use GPRS on West Bengal circle(roaming), and the sign is normal 4 me...so it's show only when anyone in roaming???!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom