Help!! NFSUG2 server not connecting to Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

lavanian

Broken In
Help!! NFSUG2 appears erratic, I am some times able to create the server and connect to the lobby so that we can play a lan game, however most of the time the server gets created...the other players can see my server but the server DOES NOT connect to the lobby... what do I do? The network has all the right IP addresses and connections...

mako_123

Ambassador of Buzz
Check whether your Antivirus Or firewall is blocking the access . i once faced the similar problem and it turned out that my Norton Antivirus was the problem.

geek_rohit

In the zone
It happens if you use a firewall and it blocks the program. Check if your firewall plays the culprit. When you are trying to connect your firewall may stop it from receiving incoming connections. If you are using WinXP SP2 (i.e. Winows Firewall), go to the control panel and open security center. Now in the Windows Firewall option, go on exceptions and you will find Speed2 in the list. Click on the check box. This will make the firewall to allow the application to run. If you have another firewall application, the same procedure for it too.
Similarly if some other player has a firewall and hasn't unblocked the game he won't be joining the lobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom