Help needed to buy a Earphone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

uni.kaushik

Broken In
hello guys;)
i want to buy an earphone within the range upto 1000 rs.
can u please suggest me the best earphone that i should go for ,

i earlier had the earphone of My SE w300i and they were quite good but the right ear piece is malfunctioning now:rolleyes:

thnks to all in advance..:razz:

thelordrrulzzz

The Burning Curse
+1 for the Creative EP630. It will come under your specified budget.
Check here to check out the price.
These are similar to the noise isolating SE HPM-70 earphones so you won't regret it.

OP
U

uni.kaushik

Broken In
+1 for the Creative EP630. It will come under your specified budget.
Check here to check out the price.
These are similar to the noise isolating SE HPM-70 earphones so you won't regret it.

thnks for ur advice friends:p
looking for more like that

can u please tell me about the pros n cons of ep-630 especially when anyone is it!

moshel

Padawan
buy the same kind of earphones which came with ur w300i. although i havent heard those, but i had w550i and the earphones that came with it are far better than ep-630.

OP
U

uni.kaushik

Broken In
buy the same kind of earphones which came with ur w300i. although i havent heard those, but i had w550i and the earphones that came with it are far better than ep-630.

:confused:Now thats confusing.............:confused:

What should i be going for...

the earphones that come with W300i/w550i or Creative Ep-630 , need comments guys!

Last edited:

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
I don't think there is a vast difference between the prices of the original HPM-70 and EP630. Perhaps you might've seen the fake HPM-70 which are very cheap.

Also for the added price difference between the two, the EP630 definitely offers better performance.

moshel

Padawan
oh my what a fan following ep630 has on this forum!!

well frankly speaking ep630 is the only "good quality" earphone available in india at this price point. some of the cream of earphones start from $40 onwards, like the V-moda bass freq.

well finally u make a choice. u dont have many options to choose from.

if u do decide to buy ep630, buy from a good source as there are a lot of fakes going around.

Last edited:
OP
U

uni.kaushik

Broken In
oh my what a fan following ep630 has on this forum!!

well frankly speaking ep630 is the only "good quality" earphone available in india at this price point. some of the cream of earphones start from $40 onwards, like the V-moda bass freq.

well finally u make a choice. u dont have many options to choose from.

if u do decide to buy ep630, buy from a good source as there are a lot of fakes going around.

well , no offense my man:rolleyes:, but i really didnt understand this, first u suggst HPM70 being better than ep-630:!: and now ep-630 becomes the only good quality earphone available in india at this price point....:p

need to brush up a lil bit huh!;)

thnks anyways the info has helped me get a good choice...:p

MasterMinds

hell boy
i think ep630 are not in production now instead ep635 though there is no difference in qulity!
and u can get ep635 for rs 675 easily!!

moshel

Padawan
well , no offense my man:rolleyes:, but i really didnt understand this, first u suggst HPM70 being better than ep-630:!: and now ep-630 becomes the only good quality earphone available in india at this price point....:p

need to brush up a lil bit huh!;)

thnks anyways the info has helped me get a good choice...:p

well the thing is I gave up my fight against the ep630, there are waaaay 2 many fans of ep630 on these forums. and if i say anything openly against the ep630, this thread would have to be moved to the fight club forum.

@esumitkumar... look at this Thread

frankly speaking the $40 v-moda bass freq is worth every penny, nothing comes close to it at that price point.

head-fi.org is a good place to read reviews of headphones.

P.S. Last 3 statements for esumitkumar only!

Last edited:
OP
U

uni.kaushik

Broken In
WELL guys, i just got news that EP-630 are at 700 at Nehru Place, New Delhi...

I can spend upto rs.1000....

also i got one good thing on net to show up!

www.sharkyforums.com/showthread.php?t=294210

can u please suggst which one is better ep-630 or ep-635

@ Moshel....

hey mate, i really do agree with u that this forum has a pretty good ep-630 fan following :)

cheers!

Last edited:

suhas_sm

Journeyman
So as to use EP 630 with my w800i i ll buy a SE HPM-70 also to get the 3.5mm jack ???
I m using s500i's earphones right now.

I went to sony World in vashi this evening. They said the HPM-75 costs 1549/- something !! is it the right price ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom