Help needed selecting a LCD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMN

In the zone
ok i understand that the best 19" is Dell SE198WFP but how good is the Samsung 943NWX?
and then in 20 inch how about Dell SP2008WFP....or any other suggestion for 20"?

tq

imgame2

Padawan
ok i understand that the best 19" is Dell SE198WFP but how good is the Samsung 943NWX?
and then in 20 inch how about Dell SP2008WFP....or any other suggestion for 20"?

tq

samsung 943NWX ..is fair enough ..but lacks a DVI input ..which is much better than old analog VGA input.especially when going for HD4850 DVI input will make a difference ...

dell is better in all terms ...but deciding factor can be ur budget ..another good monitor(atleast feature wise ..as there are no reviews out yet ...since its very new monitor ) can be benq E2200 HD/HDA ...which is the only 22" monitor to support full HD ..@13k

samsung is good quality wise ..but lacks feature wise so will always come second or thrid after dell and viewsonic ..

feature wise viewsonic monitors are very good too ...and are available for much cheaper price than dell if tight on budget ..u can go for them ..

HD4850 can handle majority games upto full HD pretty nicely ...but not all of them ...infact i beleive 19" in itself is a bottleneck for HD4850 ..any game u throw on it it plays happily at all settings max @19"..so to really extract performace out of HD4850 u will need 22" monitor ...

imgame2

Padawan
Amazing VFM.....I am using the VA1912w and the monitor is just amazing. It might have got average reviews but I find it to be very good.

i agree with u on that ....atually all the review sites are from abroad ...where they have so many options for brands ..when we come to india ..we have very limited brands ..i will always keep samsung and viewsonic as second best after dell ...they cheaper than dell ..its not like they are extremelly inferior to dell

but viewsonic on higher side ..cos featurewise its more better than samsung

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
ViewSonic and Dell are recommended for gaming panels, Viewsonic is awesome VFM too..

4850 will hold out to 1680x1050 and even 1920x1200 with one or 2 settings down a bit(n i mean only a bit)..but OCing solves that too.....

sunilmk

Right off the assembly line
I would recommend the ViewSonic's 22" VX2235wm widescreen LCD
which I bought a month back & must say, I am very pleased with its
performance

features:
DVI port
Built in stereo speakers (ok qual)
2ms response time
4000:1 contrast ratio

read the review:
*www.hardwarezone.com/articles/view.php?cid=5&id=2456

I was going to buy a dell with integrated usb ports & web cam which costed 16200
but when i called dell & they quoted me the final amount of 18K+ (after adding taxes, octroi)
I changed my mind & instead bought the above mentioned monitor for 13200
great VFM, i say :D

tkin

Back to school!!
DELL is THE best performer.
Viewsonic is THE best VFM.

End of Story.

What's your budget?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom