Help needed... searching images on HDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay4u

In the zone
I wanted to search images in my computer and categorised them based on their dimensions. Like i would like to search all images which are 800 x 800 pixels.....

If anyone knows such software available then plz post the links......

Note : This is the second time i am posting this message. I didn't got any replys earlier.

vijaythefool

In the zone
Arrange images by size . hope this will solve it.
some time the image width and height may be small but not the file size.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Hmm...Get picasa 2
*www.picasa.com/download/index.php

I think it will detect ur images/pictures in your HDD and classify according to the Date when it was created...

And now u can get the pic. which are 800*800 pixel in size.

P.S : I dont know if picasa classifies according to image size..., it detects the images for you...

OP
jay4u

jay4u

In the zone
Tried harder to find but in vain...........

I tried many places on the internet... download.com ... snapfiles.com...... google it... msn search.... but still i am not able to find it..........

Well my Hard drive holds more than 2 lakh images ( really :shock: ) ...... which i want to categorise.... as per their contents.... and i want to filter out images that can be used as wallpapers..... Hence i am searching this utility...... Sorting images with size is of no use...I badly need a software which sorts by image dimensions...........

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
ACDSee can sort images based on their size, I am not sure if they support image 'dimensions' as a search criteria, but they definitely do support image filesize as a filter. You can use to specify an upper bound to the file size, create a filter and use that to sort your images out. Maybe the ACDSee PowerPack supports this functionality. Try the software out here:
*www.acdsystems.com/English/Products/Downloads/index.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom