help needed on the following issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys

1.i have seen many installer with modded icon like a setup of firefox which has the face of shahrukh khan.....plzzz tell me how is it possible coz i wana make some portable application so wana put my logo on them

2.plz can anyone tell me the name of any software or batch file which can refresh my ip(i have dynamic ip) coz my modem is placed far from my chair and after downloading i have to get up n walk there or call some one to do that for me..i wana something which on application can refresh my ip automatically after my download is finished so that i can make any download manager to catch new link without that much time limit in case of rapid sharerecently i am using a built in plugin of firefox who shut down my computer after finishing of download..so anything which is compatible with this application or with this facilty will be highly appriciated

i am requesting to all great programmer here to create and share a software for all the lazy soul like me.....:wink:

ishanjain

Broken In
1)Reshacker is a good tool but it will take some time for you to make good use of it. Make a backup of the installer and do some experiments with it as you might corrupt it. For finding some good tutes on that, try searching google with the words reshacker+changing icons

2) You have to change the IP manually by unplugging the router as the IP is not changed by the windows. Instead, whenever the router is switched on, it requests a new IP from the ISP. One way is to reset the modem by accessing its control panel thru the browser but i wont recommend that because you mught mess up the things while playing around the settings. I think you are downloading from rapidshare or something. The automatic setup you want is not possible with a free account because even after resetting the IP, you have to wait for 60 secs to get the file. Purchase an account and everything will be handled by rapidshare manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom