--HELP NEEDED GUYZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamifahad

Broken In
Im planning to buy either PS2 or Xbox.Now i want u guyz to plz help me know which is better in ur honest opinion...everything u knw abt da consoles..
help wud really b appreciated.

bye

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I suggest you go for the Xbox right now.....as the Games line up and Graphics are begining to give it a boost and a good edge over PS2.Also Hl 2 is rumored to be around on Xbox and GTA:SA is no longer exclusive for PS2 alone and is gonna set its feet on the Xbox this June and hence it will definetly be a worthful buy :wink: Plus Specs wise Xbox sure has the best advantage over Ps2 but game's Library Wise Sony mostly has a good range of titles for itself :wink:

The Modded Xbox must be costing around 14k whereas the PS2 (Slim-Line) will be around 11k atleast.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
wait and watch, patience is a virtue......ps3 and next xbox will be out soon so u can plan to buy then, by that way u will have the best and the latest.... in the market.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
jitubhai said:
u can run the ps2 or 3 games on ur comp with the bleem software
Buddy, there are no working emulators for PS 2 yet, and forget PS 3 emulators.

Bleem is for PSOne.

q3_abhi

Youngling
Go for ps2 or ps3

I say go 4 a ps2 or ps3 becos xbox is not available in India everywhere(I think so) Moreover ps2 games r almost available everywhere. :D

OP
J

jamifahad

Broken In
Thank you for all ur support n help.I guess ps3 or xbox2 has long time to get launched in india n moreover they wud b very costly.i wanna njoy many games wid moderate cost so i think i wud go for ps2.

i hve pc where i can njoy good graphics.i do own ps1,gba/sp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom