help needed for ps2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandar5

Youngling
Hey ppl whenever i turn on my ps2 and load a game screen appears plz connect controller in port1 even though i have connected,then i have to remove the controller and put my second controller in it ,then it gets detected .Both my controllers r fine.Why is it so?Plz reply.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
A few questions out here before we draw a conclusion:
1.)Does it happen on every game or is it random?
2.)Have you tried the controller in a friend's PS2?
3.)Is it original Sony's Dual Shock controller?

There could be a possibilty with the controller port might have some issue but couldn't say that until you could isolate the controller with a different PS2.

K

krazyfrog

PS2 controller ports are very loose. It happens sometimes to me to. Although i don't play on it anymore. Tired of the old games and no money for new ones. All shops have stopped selling pirated PS2 games and sell only originals. And at a starting price of 1k for original games and good ones costing around 1.5k, no wonder my PS2 collecting dust now.

K

krazyfrog

pathiks said:
@krazy... thats the reason i cancelled my purchase of a new ps2..
Lucky you. The only reason i bought my ps2 was because of the ultra cheap rates of the pirated games.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Meaning the news that Alfa was raided for these titles & they have stopped selling it is indeed true?

If that's so then I'm done for as I was planning my purchase as well.Dam!

OP
M

mandar5

Youngling
hey ppl thanks for ur replies the second controller is from alfa so i shudnt expect much from it.Its sorry to hear that ur ps2 is eating dust krazyfrog.Where do u stay buddy?can u come to mulund heres a store where u can get ps2 titles for 60rs.Its a pretty trustworthy store as till date i havnt encountered crap dvd.EVEN I AM not into ps2 these days as i am planning to upgrade my grafix card to 7300/7600 card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom