Broken In
I have following config

Intel i5 2500k (will overclock)
MSI Z68A-G45(B3)
MSI R6950 twin frozr III PE/OC
G.skill 1600Mhz 4GBx2
Cooler Master 690 II plus
CM hyper 212 Evo
Segate 160GB HDD (will buy 1 TB when prices comes down)

I am thinking of getting Corsair GS700,what you guys suggest. My budget is 6.5k max.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
get corsair TX750 V2 for 6500.
Corsair Enthusiast SeriesTX750 V2 80 PLUS Bronze Certified

review
Corsair TX750 V2 Power Supply Review | Hardware Secrets

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Go for Seasonic ss850watt bronze certified psu..@6.2k/-
SeaSonic SS-850AT 850W 80+ BRONZE Certified Power Supply
Corsair uses seasonic oem psu

Cilus

laborare est orare
Check M.D. Computers and Vedant Infotech in Ganesh Chandra Avenue. However, Tenida's suggestion is a much better option. Seasonic is the OEM for Corsair TX V2 series and SS-850AT is the same as TX 850 V2.

OP
L

lonelyguy

Broken In
Check M.D. Computers and Vedant Infotech in Ganesh Chandra Avenue. However, Tenida's suggestion is a much better option. Seasonic is the OEM for Corsair TX V2 series and SS-850AT is the same as TX 850 V2.

@Cilus thanks for the info. Can you give me the link of Seasonic SS-850AT review, i don't seem to find any.:|

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
MD Computers is the place to go for these brands. They are hardly available anywhere else. But their prices of mobos and PSUs is crap. I enquired this week and a Phenom 955 based PC was costing 1k more than Vedant

OP
L

lonelyguy

Broken In
MD Computers is the place to go for these brands. They are hardly available anywhere else. But their prices of mobos and PSUs is crap. I enquired this week and a Phenom 955 based PC was costing 1k more than Vedant

I also bought Intel i5 2500K for 11.6k, when i first asked for price they told me 11.5k + 4% tax. I told them Arihant Info-Tech is giving me the processor for 11k + 4% vat, after doing some phone calls and calculation they gave it for Rs 11175 + 4% vat. :mrgreen:

I think the best way to buy is telling them that you are getting the same thing for low price somewhere else :wink:

samuelgomes

Broken In
I also bought Intel i5 2500K for 11.6k, when i first asked for price they told me 11.5k + 4% tax. I told them Arihant Info-Tech is giving me the processor for 11k + 4% vat, after doing some phone calls and calculation they gave it for Rs 11175 + 4% vat. :mrgreen:

I think the best way to buy is telling them that you are getting the same thing for low price somewhere else :wink:

I am sure reps of these shops/companies also would be on these forums.. ! :wink::???::mrgreen:

macho84

Ambassador of Buzz
Mod this was supposed to be in the PSU sections. Lets not confuse the categories. please move there. I like the way we are organised.

Top Bottom