Help me to run multiple PC with onle one

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamaal

Broken In
Could u tell me how can i run multiple PC using 1 PC. I mean I have 1 PIV Intel Pentium HT 4.0 Processor, Intel 915 Main borad, 1 GB RAM, 120 GB 10000 RPM HDD.

Now I have 4 Monitors, keyboards n mouse. i want to connect these devices with my main just only monitor n other devices. n play these separately using keyboard. plz if any one of u have any idea to solve my problem. n which OS i have to use or using windows can i do? if y then how or whats others devices that have to use to do this.

SmoothCriminal

In the zone
huh.. dude.. u can only display what the CPU want to show on all monitors.. All monitors can show same stuff..throw away mosue and keyborads..

Tech&ME

Banned
Yes u can do that man. Its easy. If u mean u want all the 5 computer to work separetly then yes u can do that.

First , u will require a piece of hardware for each computer on the node. Software to run it (ThinClient)

If u read digit regularly, in the past month sometimes ago they mentioned there how u can do that.

U can get in touch with the ONE+ PC vendors, they will provide u with the necessary hardware / software and set it up for u.

Sorry, i don't remember the website for the ONE+ PC, so google it.

muthumanickamg

Right off the assembly line
It is possible to connect multiple monitors with 1 cpu

It is possible to connect multiple monitors with 1 cpu and each one can work individually ( games are not recommended) use +1 pc hardware and software to connect multiple monitors.

here is the link
*www.adlinesystems.com/

Thanks

Tech&ME

Banned
SmoothCriminal said:
First , u will require a piece of hardware for each computer on the node. Software to run it (ThinClient)

dude.. he has 1 CPU and 4 monitors..

Man u can run 4 PC with only on 1 CPU. The point is the server and the nodes must have BOOT ROM facility enabled in the BIOS. ONE + PC will provide u will the extra hardware which is a PCI Card and the required
Software (ThinClient), u can use any thinClient available in the market.

muthumanickamg has already given a link, thanks,[/b]

SmoothCriminal

In the zone
instead of spening money on those, u can rather buy some cheap processors and put on a network.. the system of 1 cpu - mutiple monitors makes no sense.. as overall only 1 cpu is gonna handle all 4 sys..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom