help me to configure k700i on pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

jatt

In the zone
i have MO i m using it nokia 6600,but now i want to use it on sony k700i.becuase i think surfing will be fast on sony than that of nokia 6600.so plz help me out here to configure sony k700i.i can able to use internet on phone but problem is when i want to dial through blutooth.it gives error.so how can i able to connect it on my pc.my nokia 6600 working well.but not k700i.plz help me.thanks in advance to any techni. person who will help me soon.

OP
jatt

jatt

In the zone
friend blutooth connected well but when i try to use dial-up it give me error

like 678etc.i mean to say i can not able to connect via dial up.phone not giving any response at that stage.(dial-up).but blutooth is working fine i can able to share files etc.but can't dial. help me plz.is there any phones modum prob.

shobankr

Broken In
Jatt

Have u installed modem drivers (which came along with the fone?)
Can you post the exact error .. this will help me other wise I will not be able to help

OP
jatt

jatt

In the zone
thanks friend for ans,but how can i able to know that there is modem installed on my k700i.i think its problem due to modem.if yes please tell me from where i can able to download modem drivers as i have not any cd with my k700i.

shobankr

Broken In
hi jatt. You can check it in "Phone and modem options" in control panel..

You should see seomthing like .. sony ericsson k700 bluetooth modem .... etc etc

you can also down latest opc suite from sony ericsson website. PLease PM me if you have more queries. I lost track of this thread :)

OP
jatt

jatt

In the zone
thanks shobankr,at least i configured my sony k700i.but i think there is little bit difference in speed,but not very much than nokia 6600.any way thanks a lot to help me here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom