help me to buy a hd 7850

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndianRambo

In the zone
Guys! help me to find MSI R7850 PE. Cheapest i can find is 17250/- from Theitwares. Is anywere else i can get lower price. I will buy within 2-5 days, preferring online to buy.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think that's the only place where you can buy online and the price is OK too. For something cheaper, have a look at the Gigabyte twin fan model.

ram22693

That Elusive 7850 HD
Guys! help me to find MSI R7850 PE. Cheapest i can find is 17250/- from Theitwares. Is anywere else i can get lower price. I will buy within 2-5 days, preferring online to buy.

Try theitwares , they have a gigabyte OC edition for 16,150.

*www.theitwares.com/gigabyte-gvr785...t-gddr5-express-hdcp-graphic-card-p-3056.html

saikiasunny

Ambassador of Buzz
You can get the pe edition for 16800 from smc. They also stock the twin frozr edition.
There you go :)
*www.smcinternational.in/index.php?...category_id=9&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=90
*www.smcinternational.in/index.php?...category_id=9&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=90

Last edited:
OP
IndianRambo

IndianRambo

In the zone
i'll call in the morning and then i confirm.

checked the shipping charges

surface-100/-
express-300/-

anyone have a idea what to choose

OP
IndianRambo

IndianRambo

In the zone
Contacted smc international, they quoted 16900/- including shipping through air.
Made the payment, waiting for their conformation and shipping details.

OP
IndianRambo

IndianRambo

In the zone
Msi 7850 power edition

does anyone know how much time smc takes to confirm the payment. bcoz, i deposited the cash in the bank by today afternoon and immediately asked the cashier he said it credited to their account.after reaching home i called and inform them about the payment, they ask to mail the payslip to confirm and they said will call back by evening. waited for the call,they didn't so i called smc to confirm the payment, they said, there is no report about payment, so they can check only by tommorow.

OP
IndianRambo

IndianRambo

In the zone
^^can u explain why?. bcoz cash deposit transfer immediately.

called today smc, they said payment has been received .will ship by
today evening.

ram22693

That Elusive 7850 HD
thank u ram. when u r getting 7850

I don't have the money yet. I have 7.7K with me right now, i am looking to sell my old iPhone 3g 8 gb for around 13K since i got some repair done on it for 3.3K, got it a new display and new battery. so once i sell my iphone i should be able to get the gigabyte OC edition or some other 7850. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom