Help me out

Cilus

laborare est orare
d3p5kor, you have a very beautiful as well as beefy rig. I like the way you have arranged everything...looks really gr8 compared to mine...which is ...better not to say anything.

OP
L

lalam

In the zone
is it Extreme Power or some other series?

It's extreme i think. Got tired of PSU always burning up over and over so went for this one.

And ordered Asus M4A88TD-V EVO/USB3 and went for 6770, as ExtremeGamer pointed out. It'll take 4 days from today.

d3p

PowerHouse
d3p5kor, you have a very beautiful as well as beefy rig. I like the way you have arranged everything...looks really gr8 compared to mine...which is ...better not to say anything.

Thanks for the appreciation guys.

But things has changed a lot from 2009 dec till date.

Will post updated rig photos, after i clean it this weekend.

It's extreme i think. Got tired of PSU always burning up over and over so went for this one.

And ordered Asus M4A88TD-V EVO/USB3 and went for 6770, as ExtremeGamer pointed out. It'll take 4 days from today.

You have not mentioned what is the wattage of the PSU, is it CM Extreme 500w ??

to be in safer side, get a good PSU like Corsair VX550 or Seasonic's ones.

6770 will require more than 450w & 75w 6 Pin Connector too, which CM Extreme can't handle...

*www.coolermaster.com/upload/product_feature/ExtremePowerPlus500-3.jpg

Refer this:
AMD Radeonâ„¢ HD 6770 Graphics

Certified PSU for 6770 Series.

*support.amd.com/us/certified/power-supplies/Pages/listing.aspx?p=All

OP
L

lalam

In the zone
I do not exactly know that and don't want to open it up right now, maybe a bit later. And thanks a lot for telling me about the power requirement. Will post back after am done checking in a bit.

Edit: Okay seems am gonna have to replace it since it's 460W, specifically Cooler Master eXtreme Power Plus RS 460 PCAR A3.

Last edited:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
avoid Cooler master PSU. get Tagan stonerock 500W. it is available here in a few shops. & don't pay more than 3-3.2k for it.

Top Bottom