Help me in Building a Download Rig at 8K!

vineetrocks2005

In the zone
Help me in Building a Download Rig at 8K-9K!

Hi...

I want to build a download rig, just for downloading stuff. I can spent upto 9K on this rig. No Keyboard/Mouse, Monitor, UPS, DVD Drive etc. Needed. Please suggest me a configuration. Intel Atom or AMD will do. I also want a Wifi Receiver included in the config.

Thank You

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
AMD Sempron 140 + GB/Asus/MSI nForce MCP61 mb - Max 4000/-
1GB DDR2 RAM - Max 1100/-
ATX Cabinet with SMPS - 1100/-
500GB HDD - Max 2100/-

And wi-fi adaptor of your choice :)

OP
V

vineetrocks2005

In the zone
Thanks for the configuration...can you also please tell me, how much a wifi adapter will cost ?

---------- Post added at 07:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 AM ----------

Can you be more specific with the motherboard, I mean is their any specific model that I should go for

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
hi, you already made a thread in Hardware Q&A section & answered there. avoid making multiple threads in different section of the forum. adds to confusion.

OP
V

vineetrocks2005

In the zone
I am very sorry for the duplicate threads, by the way what do you think about the above config and how much a wifi receiver will cost ?

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

Please suggest me a motherboard that fits well with Sempron, preferably ASUS because ASUS products are easily available in my city. Thank You

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

Please help....I will be buying it within a day or two

Top Bottom