help me ... i waana hide !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
In both scenarios the pitfalls exist. Typically a user who uses the net will mostly have the following running on his machine. Instant Messengers(yahoo, MSN), a web browser and might use a FTP client. If all other services are shut off then a prospective cracker will look to hack into these services. Plus many tracking services use your IP addresses to track your activity online. Lets say "unwanted" sites ;) . If I use a anonymous proxy server then tracking it to my end IP is usually extremely difficult. However if you do use an Anon-proxy and I am crazy enough to login to my emails well ur asking for trouble arent u ;) Both has its pro's and cons. And as you correctly mentioned the reason as to why he wishes to remain anonymous has not been mentioned by the user!!!!!

digen

Youngling
Plus many tracking services use your IP addresses to track your activity online. Lets say "unwanted" sites Wink . If I use a anonymous proxy server then tracking it to my end IP is usually extremely difficult.
Agree with you partially what but harm can they cause with that lil piece info they've got?
Maybe its something that I'm not aware of,perhaps you could shed some light on the same.

I believe in a simply analogy,IP address is your home address locking your doors & windows is the utmost priority.

OP
iinfi

iinfi

mekalodu
wanted to be anonymous jus to test the site/software whether it works and to know how it works ..... i have never used it though i have heard about proxy servers this that etc.

thats it.... nothing else :)

thanks everyone for the valuable info.

khattam_

Fresh Stock Since 2005
iinfi said:
wanted to be anonymous jus to test the site/software whether it works and to know how it works ..... i have never used it though i have heard about proxy servers this that etc.

thats it.... nothing else :)

thanks everyone for the valuable info.
Let ppl discuss what they want dude.......... If your problem is sloved, its good, it may be helpful for other ppl too.............. And its good to know more than you already do........................................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom