help me guys how to fix this

chandan3

Journeyman
Nvidia.jpg
i updated latest driver

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
you have already posted in 2 topics about your issue(antivirus guide & windows 7 start up problem).it seems that your PC was infected using quickheal & then you install avast(& later who knows what) & then you were getting start up error about a missing dll file.now you are facing graphics driver issue.this is too much of a mess.better format your C drive,reinstall windows & this time immediately install avast/avira after installing windows & then update your windows/antivirus.

OP
chandan3

chandan3

Journeyman
you have already posted in 2 topics about your issue(antivirus guide & windows 7 start up problem).it seems that your PC was infected using quickheal & then you install avast(& later who knows what) & then you were getting start up error about a missing dll file.now you are facing graphics driver issue.this is too much of a mess.better format your C drive,reinstall windows & this time immediately install avast/avira after installing windows & then update your windows/antivirus.
thanks for reply bro kaspersky is gud or nt .quick heal av is ****

thanks for reply bro kaspersky is gud or nt .quick heal av is ****

thanks for reply bro i ll format c drive thn after the grafic driver error ll fix or nt

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
kaspersky is good but if you are not buying it & trying to use keys from net then note that kaspersky blacklist shared keys very quickly(within a day or two).avast & avira have free versions so need to worry about anything.also before installing latest nvidia driver after reinstalling windows search for any bad reviews/comments like these:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/graphic-c...nything-after-320-18-even-whql-certified.html

OP
chandan3

chandan3

Journeyman
Is it true bro Latest Nvidia drivers killing GPUs, Do not install anything after 320.18..

Is it true bro Latest Nvidia drivers killing GPUs, Do not install anything after 320.18..

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
post in that thread for answers/details.i just gave this example to show that in case of nvidia it is not always better to install latest driver just after release but wait 1-2 weeks for any stability issue etc.

gameranand

Living to Play

Any particular link from where you drew this conclusion ??

OP
chandan3

chandan3

Journeyman
@chandan: if u r facing issue with Nvidia latest driver then install previous stable version

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/graphic-c...nything-after-320-18-even-whql-certified.html
thn bro how to fix this i hv installed 320.14 bt before i hv install latest driver

Coldbreeze16

Journeyman
Though I've been a big fan of ATI/AMD graphics cards, their drivers fall short of mark from their nVidia brethren. But at least their cooperation with linux isn't as shitty as nVidia (who got a middle finger from Linus)

gameranand

Living to Play
Though I've been a big fan of ATI/AMD graphics cards, their drivers fall short of mark from their nVidia brethren. But at least their cooperation with linux isn't as shitty as nVidia (who got a middle finger from Linus)

Again you are wrong. AMD hardware have some hidden potential which has been harnessed by Drivers more than one time, however Nvidia also give performance boost with their Drivers but not as much as AMD.
It happened with HD5xxx series also and it has been repeated with HD7xxx series 2 times. :)

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
I have some of the worst experience with Nvidia before... but still i went with it in my new rig.. nevertheless..
View attachment 11355
i updated latest driver

your gfx card is about to fail , that error is a serious thing IMO. happened with me before my gpu failed. also, you should post what's the temperature of gpu rising to..mine used to go 95 degrees celsius..

gameranand

Living to Play
I have some of the worst experience with Nvidia before... but still i went with it in my new rig.. nevertheless..

your gfx card is about to fail , that error is a serious thing IMO. happened with me before my gpu failed. also, you should post what's the temperature of gpu rising to..mine used to go 95 degrees celsius..

That depends whether its a software problem or a hardware problem. :)

Top Bottom