Help me find my phone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
sheesh....even am in fix as to wich one to get :( the 580i or the 810i? only AF is lacking in 580i, else everything works for this baby. also, can i use these-> *www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.2354 in-ear BT headsets with the 580i? it will be around 2k, the SE n Motorola ones cost nearly 5k :(. Also, are there nuff Java apps for 580i? like opera n stuff like that? also, are there BT messengers(as in text/mms messaging thru BT) available around for this too?

phew...too many questions ;)

OP
J

just4fun

Broken In
amd64_man2005 said:
go fr the white version dude..the black one may hide the scratches and the dirt but the white un is real cool..
btw dnt go fr the 5700 if u hav music as top priority..i hav the 5700 and its music doesnt compare to ne sony walkman models..stay away from it

i suggest u either go for the w580i or the w810i..botha re great value for money..and ya the rokr e6..

thanx "amd64_man2005",
i was thinking of the white one only...

aks_win said:
w580i white....but u miss auto focus in camera

dear aks_win,
though we wont get all in one phone....the auto focus will b a great miss no?
I also decided 2 go 4 da white one.

Thanx

Last edited:

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
if everyone is so concerned about AF i'd suggest to go wid w610i. its for about the same price (jus a bit difference)... has everything...

OP
J

just4fun

Broken In
gauravakaasid said:
sheesh....even am in fix as to wich one to get :( the 580i or the 810i? only AF is lacking in 580i, else everything works for this baby. also, can i use these-> *www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.2354 in-ear BT headsets with the 580i? it will be around 2k, the SE n Motorola ones cost nearly 5k :(. Also, are there nuff Java apps for 580i? like opera n stuff like that? also, are there BT messengers(as in text/mms messaging thru BT) available around for this too?

phew...too many questions ;)

hi...go 4 580i white,810i is a bit old by now.I am going 4 da 580i.Though AF is lacking,we wont get all in one phone.its a value 4 money phone....
My brother is having Motorola BT headset....i will take it 4 sometime from him.

infra_red_dude said:
if everyone is so concerned about AF i'd suggest to go wid w610i. its for about the same price (jus a bit difference)... has everything...
Friend,
W610i is a good one,But it lack that cool look no?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom