Help me find earphones with inline mic for my phone

Gaurav

In the zone
Hi all,

I am looking for a good set of earphones having inline mic.
I have been looking for it for quite some time but couldn't come to a decision properly (always confused :confused: ).

I previously had Sony Ericsson W810i (whose sound quality / clarity was very nice) and that is what I am looking for something like those (in terms of sound quality).

I currently have Samsung I5801 (having android 2.2 aka froyo) and the bundled earphones has pathetic sound quality (although the build quality of the same is quite good).

Here are my required points in the earphones (with mic)
-> 3.5 mm jack.
-> comfortable to wear (for prolonged use).
-> earphones of any wearing type (in-ear, over the ear etc. etc.)
-> budget: 2000 Rupees.
-> great sound quality.
-> with inline mic having good voice clarity (it would be great if it can be used on PC for voice chatting, it is the optional feature that i want).
-> mic having button for connect/disconnect call.
-> carrying pouch is preferable but not a constraint.

While searching on this forums I found out some info about SoundMAGIC MP21 in-ear [over here]. How is this earphone and where can I buy it in delhi/ghaziabad and how is it's build quality ?

Also please do suggest the location in delhi (or ghaziabad) or websites (selling your recommended earphones) wherein I can buy such earphones.

Last edited:

teejay_geekEd

GeekEd!...
Meelectronics M6 with the microphone would be best for you.
Pl 21 isnt a match for it.

M6 with mic costs around 1.4 to 1.5k.

check out the site mediahome.in . It is based in delhi and you can directly buy from its store.

okay, i checked mediahome, they dont sell the mic version of M6. So if you want to buy only from delhi and not online then get the pl21 since its available at mediahome.

Dude, if you can order online form lynx which is based in chandigarh then get this.
This is the best for your price.

Meelectronics Earphone With Mic ( Black ) - Model M6P-BK ― Lynx - The Audio , Electronics And Computer Online Store In India

The M6 with mic.

And they ship fast and service is good atleast for the capital region.

OP
Gaurav

Gaurav

In the zone
Meelectronics M6 with the microphone would be best for you.
Pl 21 isnt a match for it.

M6 with mic costs around 1.4 to 1.5k.

check out the site mediahome.in . It is based in delhi and you can directly buy from its store.

okay, i checked mediahome, they dont sell the mic version of M6. So if you want to buy only from delhi and not online then get the pl21 since its available at mediahome.

Thank you for your kind attention. I like the earphones mentioned by you.
:)
looks quite good. but I think it is not going to work with my pc (for voice chatting) as M21 is capable of (via an extension cable)?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 118788

Go For This Klipsch Image S3 You Will Be Amaze By Sound Quality. Rs. 1900/-

teejay_geekEd

GeekEd!...
Do check out its revies on head-fi forums and by clieOS.
Its got the best audio for the price and your requirement of an inclusion of mic :)

teejay_geekEd

GeekEd!...
Naah, dont go for S3. The mic thing costed an increase of 500 bucks for the M6.
I guess you should go for pl21.
However the audio quality of m6 is much better but i dont find the increase of 500 bucks just for the mic inspiring.

In case you did not require a mic then the options would've been much more ;)

OP
Gaurav

Gaurav

In the zone
Naah, dont go for S3. The mic thing costed an increase of 500 bucks for the M6.
I guess you should go for pl21.
However the audio quality of m6 is much better but i dont find the increase of 500 bucks just for the mic inspiring.

In case you did not require a mic then the options would've been much more ;)

Will m6 work with my pc also.. i.e. for voice chatting.?

teejay_geekEd

GeekEd!...
You could ask the guys at techenclave or at head-fi who owns the M6 with the mic.
I heard the normal M6 and can hence vouch for its audio.

Top Bottom