Help me choosing 22'-26' LED TV

Topic says all, I have finalized this model of LG :

LG 22LE5300 22 inches LED TV Rs. 17,550

Features

LED Backlighting
High Definition Resolution
3M:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
Picture Wizard II (Easy Picture Calibration)
Smart Energy Saving
ENERGY STAR 4.1 Rated
AV Mode (Cinema, Sports, Game)
Clear Voice II
ISFccc Ready​

Model No.
22LE5300

Dynamic Mega Contrast Ratio (10,00,000:1),DivX thru’ USB 2.0,3X HDMI (ver. 1.3 deep colour),Response time 4 ms,Clear voice II,Surround System (Infinite Surround),PC Connectivity,HD Ready

Can you guys suggest me a LCD-LED tv within 18k. Cant extend my budget so a 22' or 26' will suffice my needs. How's the quality of LG models ?

Thanks again.​

rajan1311

Padawan
who so much excitement over LED ? Why not get a good 24" IPS and hook it up with a GOOD external TV Tuner box, will turn out to be cheaper than this,or around the same.

rajan1311

Padawan
well rajan, led backlighting method is getting implemented in ips panels as well.

I think you did not get my point....most of the LED monitors are just edge lit...

Which IPS come with an LED backlight? nt seen 1 yet bro...

Just use a monitor as a TV na? Connect TV Cable to TV Tuner, TV Tuner to monitor, use the remote that comes with the TV Tuner...thats it? A decent 24" Full HD Monitor will cost you around Rs13.5k. You can get a good tuner for some Rs3k, and dats it.. :)

I have a cheap external TV Tuner,got it for just Rs400. Fairly basic functions but does the job :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom