Help me choose a Portable Music Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cilus

laborare est orare
U can also have a look at the Sandisk SANSA series of PMPs like SANSA View and SANSA FUZE. They offer great sound quality and large number of features in very attractive price. Here goes the specification for
Sandisk Sansa Fuze 8GB MP4 Player

*images.shopping.indiatimes.com/images/product/101703_SansaFuze_pbilimage1.jpgGeneral Features : Plays videos, music, photos & audiobooks.
Attractive 1.9" colour screen.
Digital FM Radio.
Voice recording with built-in microphone.
microSD / microSDHC slot for additional content expansion.

General Features : Plays videos, music, photos & audiobooks.
Attractive 1.9" colour screen.
Digital FM Radio.
Voice recording with built-in microphone.
microSD / microSDHC slot for additional content expansion.

It is available in IndiaTimes shopping at 6.5k. 2ndly u will never feel out of storage because it supports SDHC card. Today 4 GB cards are available at 0.8k. It has the ability of add all the music present in Inbuilt memory and SD card to the Library. It is an essential feature because lot of players with card slot only support separate folder browsing mode in their memory card location.
U can also go for sansa View or e270 models, priced little higher.

static_x

In the zone
Go for COWON D2+ nothing can beat COWON in audio performance.
4 GB model would cost you somewhere around 8.5K...i know that is somewhat over your budget but take my word it is worth it...
*cowonindia.in/UploadedImages/80c6d83f-d3ab-4bab-adc5-8b8305d5e1ce.jpg

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !!

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
I dumped the idea of buying a PMP and bought Nokia 5800XM, so case closed, feel free to Hijack this thread for further PMP related discussions.

Sonu03

Right off the assembly line
I'm on the lookout for the Creative Zen XFi2 32GB player.

I contacted all off Creative's distributors in Mumbai...they say they haven't even imported it yet!

I read online it's already available...So can anyone let me know where can I buy this player in Mumbai? I'm in for the 32GB version. Anyone know the price of it?

Let me know please.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom