kingston data traveller 2 gb-500 bucks
kingston data traveller 4 gb-850 bucks

got these three 2 days back....

OP
moshel

moshel

Padawan
well thx for the inputs guys...

i have finally decided to go for transcend one cos corsair is not available here. and well now thinking of getting a 8gb one as its around the 1.5k-1.8k mark. will get a transcend..but i suppose i gotta stay away from the V30 series...
so last question..which one of transcend V10, V30 or V60?

nauzad

Right off the assembly line
listen, dont be fooled by ratings. if u want pure performance and faaaaaast speeds as mentioned, then don't look beyond the Sandisk Cruzer Contour. it kicks Corsair's butt specially deleting files. i have used both the Normal and GT versions and i've got to say that this is one of the most stylish looking and speediest pen drive avail in todays market.

hi guys...with dwindling prices of flash storage, i have finally decided to buy a pen drive. Am planning for a 4 gb version cos thats pretty cheap now.

the thing is i am confused between the following two. Both of which got good reviews in this month's digit.

1. Transcend Jetflash V10 4 gb (Digit GOLD)
pros
cheap...its a steal at Rs. 843/-
USB slider design
easily available in my area

cons
looks dull
doesnt seem to be as rugged as the voyager GT

2. Corsair Voyager GT 4 gb (Digit Editor's pick)
pros
its from "Corsair"
extremely rugged design (its water proof, and people have even thrown it from top of building and driven a car over it)
it is "almost" the fastest of all.(although different reviews say differently) but its still one of the fastest.
looks pretty good
i can use it as a keychain too! (due to the tough outer design)

cons
little expensive than transcend @ Rs. 1300/-
a bit difficult to get in my area (probably will have to order it online)
USB not retractable (wat if we lose the cap, although i have read that corsair gives a replacement)

the most important for me in a pen drive is that it should be faaaaast and should have a rugged design, so that there is no problem if it falls down or something.....

so please help me select from the two!

clmlbx

Technomancer
he bumped the 4 months old thread

anyways..........

what is cheapest pen drive available ?
no performance nothing only cheap
branded and even non branded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom