= help me choose a good 5.1 audio setup in my budget =

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamifahad

Broken In
dude...i got it for $149! yeah..am not in india. I checked quite a few..klipsch,onkyo and even the bose ones..but dey were ofcourse outta my budget. I think u shud go for X-540..got its demo...n it sounds nice (...thou not as good as mine..!lol ) ..nyway..tell us wen u buy.

Cheers.

OP
icebags

icebags

Technomancer
okay, today i went to the e-mall and entered the little logitech show room. guys there had X-540 , Z2300 and some other fitted with their audio equipment for ready demonstration. i like the way X-540 sounded- they were very clear, altho didnt find much bass in the sound. then i asked for the Z2300 demo, this one was obviously powerful , but for sum reason there was a lil hissing sound may b caz of improper setting or sumthin.

funny thing with X-540 was ..... guess what .... it was sliding on the floor :eek: when they played the song . but the sound volume was not very normal either.

i asked the price of both of them - X-540 they said 6000/- (~$133.33 if converted ) while Z2300 one was 9k . both were outta my budget , so i slipped out of the shop and they resumed their lunch once again.

because of puja season most other shops were closed. still those who were open, didnt hav creative T6100, most they had was T6060 priced at 4K - 4.2K which seemed a lil over priced to me for this model. i hav finally decided to resume searching after puja season .

--------------sound card note--------------------------

looked for Xtremegamer sound card as well , one shop said 4.3k , donno which of the two card he was reffering to.... i suppose he was saying abt audio one.

anyways, anybody who is thinking upon Xtreme audio card, i would like to tell , they dont use the audio chipset used by other X-Fi cards. the audio chipset Xtreme audio used is the one used by Audigy series , and has much lessed computing power than original X-Fi cards. so pls be aware and go for atleast XtremeGamer if u want X-Fi.

----------------------------------------

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom