Help me buying a new mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

yahooo.c0m

Gunner For Ever
Hi guys. I am new to this forum and sorry to start a new thread.

I am planning 2 get a mobile within 8-9K. cant go beyond that. All i need is a good cam , fm , 2-3 days of standby time , good reception , decent music , xpandable mem. Bt with A2DP is welcomed. I have shortlisted a few.. K750i , K550i , N6233. Which 1 is better? Plz give details. And ofcourse u can suggest ne other phone in this range.
Waiting for ur reply guys. thnx in advance:)

New

Padawan
Wel come to forum.
If you want Nokia 6233 is best else k750i(value for money).I bought new 750i yesterday.

OP
yahooo.c0m

yahooo.c0m

Gunner For Ever
K750i was released way back in 2005. is it good enough? i have heard that it hangs sometimes. 6233 is 3G enabled but then i dont like its looks( i hate nokias). K550i seems to be okish , but the cam is not as good as in K750i/W810i:confused:

i am quiet confused. Donno what 2 do. plz help me out

rahuld

Broken In
u can buy w810i.. its sturdy,good music n camera.. drawback is battery life which hardly comes for 2 days.. but features are too good... and more over its only 8k to 8.5k [depends on ur bargaining skills]... and better than the phones u've listed...

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
since you say good camera.. it leaves you with 6233 and k750i
and at last k550
k550 is latest with features that u like and want.. but its cam is bit bad compared to that of big daddy k750i.. i don't know much about 6233 though.. it seems to be 3g phone
and k550i is slim.. the trend now a days is not have a phone that is a brick

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
i almost forgot w810i... its got great camera and also good music
comes with nice memory card 512 i think.. and great pair of earphones
nice phone

B

bigdaddy486

Don't ever buy any motorola phones bcz it is very poor in camera quality.........
I recommend K750i.......

OP
yahooo.c0m

yahooo.c0m

Gunner For Ever
Thanx a lot for your replies guys. It was announced a few days ago that 3G will be launched in India soon. So I think its better to go for 6233me for future proofing. Even the great K790i dont have 3G :mad:. Its unbeliveable.
Neways do u ppl have ne idea about the pricing of the K660i?

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
K530i = K550i - EDGE + 3G

You may wanna check that out. The only reason why I'm not recommending 6233ME is that its outdated model (just like W810i/K750i) and looks utterly ugly.

divasmmm

Right off the assembly line
go for K550i without hesitation.....
The advantage: u can flash it to walkman W610i if u want music phone!!!!!
CYBERSHOT quality is the same+ WALKMAN V2.0+ Flash lite themes......and so on......
great!!!!!

OP
yahooo.c0m

yahooo.c0m

Gunner For Ever
After reviewing the price in this forum , I am thinking about the K800. it has all the features that i need and also have some more. My xm will finish on 12th dec. After that i will check prices of all the above mentioned phones and inform you about my decision. thnx for ur replies guys:) .

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
There is NO K800i available in India. Its either K790i or K810i. K800i is the 3G version of K790i and was not launched in India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom