Help me buying a new mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

apacheman

Journeyman
i was gonna suggest u the W810i, but u seem to be inclined to the 3G/A2DP. which i believe even if it cums to india will be expensive. as broadband in india is pathetic, i knw both r diff stuffs.
anyway, w810i is a brilliant phone. it has the best cam among 2mp, same as k750i. n the walkman player is awesome. even its nterface is cool n intuitive, no cybershot phone can compete with it, excludes k850i though.
well, k800i jus seems to fit ur bill. its cool, sturdy, has a better cam. but i'd suggest the k810i, a bit advanced bro of the former, n luks gud too. he k800i's cam cover is irritating, it opens ven u dnt want to, in ur pocket. n k810 is slimmer.
n regarding a2dp, its comparatively expensive, n ppl hardly use it. we get fedup chargin our mobiles, now who'd go mad after chargin the headphones too, or replacin batteries n stuff.
anywayz, to each his own.

apacheman

Journeyman
n yea, the Samsung bros U600 n U700 r sexy stuffs with rich features. giv them a shot!
Extremely Stylish n damn gud phones. Real head turners, will giv the high end fashion phones a run for their money. esp the U700! while the U600 has the FM n TV out, which the U700 duz not, being the elder n expensive bro though.

OP
yahooo.c0m

yahooo.c0m

Gunner For Ever
Nokia 5610 seems to be a SE killer. 3.2mp autofocus cam , dedicated music chip n 3G means its an allrounder. Why dont Sony makes such phones:mad:. If its available within 14K I will be going for it else K790i.

Rockstar11

Technomancer
yahooo.c0m said:
Nokia 5610 seems to be a SE killer. 3.2mp autofocus cam , dedicated music chip n 3G means its an allrounder. Why dont Sony makes such phones:mad:. If its available within 14K I will be going for it else K790i.

Nokia 5610
Rs.13,299

3.2 megapixel camera with autofocus and dual LED flash

Video recording in VGA (15 fps), QCIF (30 fps) with 4x smooth zoom in H.263 and MPEG-4 in .3gp format

Video playback in QVGA (30 fps), VGA (15 fps) and QCIF (15 fps)

Crystal clear Hi-Fi audio enabled by dedicated audio chip

2.2’’QVGA, 240 x 320 pixels, 16 million colors display

3G for fast downloads and video calls

S 40 user interface, 3rd edition

Iconic Music Slider Key for unique sliding user interface access to music

Options to expand up to 4 GB with microSD card

and yh looks damn kool :D is mein Yahoo Go! bhi hai :p

*www.univercell.in/component/page,s...736/option,com_virtuemart/Itemid,28/vmcchk,1/

Last edited:

apacheman

Journeyman
well, i really didnt knw about this 5610, it sure luks a damn gud phone n that at its price, its a steal. though, SE released a similar phone W890i recently, but that duznt seem to match this Nokia bloke, though its a lot slimmer than 5610...w890 is just 9.5mm, n has a 3.2mp cam with autofocus..n yea,, its a walkman phone too.

azzu

AJJU
se k790i ,super fast ,Xcellent cam ,Xcellen screen,and Very good Music though not a WALKMAN but NO 3G :(

rabail

Right off the assembly line
Hi everyone. I'm also new to this forum and since this topic covers my question, I thought i could just post here. I'm looking to buy a new phone..something sleek and nice. my main focus is on the camera quality and video..music a little (have a mp3 player already). i want it to have bluetooth and ifrared. my budget is upto 16K. i currently have a w550i..i love it but the only problem is having to flip open the phone to use the keypad while driving (i know its wrong but cant help it). can you guys help me?? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom