Help me buy a new phone

kavneetrekhi

Right off the assembly line
1.Budget-15 k
touchscreen
Android preferably(maybe ver 2.2 or higher)
A good camera with flash,autofocus etc
3G,Wifi,usb,bluetooth
Primary use of handset-calling and texting most importantly so there should be no problems in voice clarity, multimedia, camera.It would be nice if I would be able to play high quality videos and also record good quality videos and take nice photographs and listen to songs etc.
And I would also prefer good attractive looks.
And I would at least be using it for next two years so accordingly which would work fine and not give problems like hang etc.
I liked HTC wildfire BUT I read somewhere it does not have good video recording.So please help me out.
Thanks

aroraanant

Explorer
Here all are going to suggest u either Samsung Ace or LG optimus one and not Wildfire due to its screen resolution or will suggest u moto defy.
If we don't take the Screen in consideration then wildfire is a really very good phone.
Now I would suggest u to go fro Samsung Galaxy S as u can get it for 18K,the question must be arising how? so the answer to that is buy it from letsbuy.com and use coupon rcomlsb and u will get a discount of 2K.
Though personally I don't like Samsung phones much due to their looks and I always recommend HTC but at 18K Samsung galaxy S is the best option available and also it is a great phone.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
aroraanant said:
Here all are going to suggest u either Samsung Ace or LG optimus one and not Wildfire
I am not suggesting these :D

I suggest you to wait for a month because HTC is coming out with a new phone- Wildfire S

Great specs. Bluetooth 3.0. 600 mhz proccy(you can easily Overclock)

It will be out at Rs,15000(max)

aroraanant

Explorer
I am not suggesting these :D

thats nice then...he he ;-)

I suggest you to wait for a month because HTC is coming out with a new phone- Wildfire S

there is no date till now,so if u can for a month or so then it is good another go for SGS at 18K or can try Moto Defy(but I don't know much about this handset, may be others can tell u better about that).

OP
K

kavneetrekhi

Right off the assembly line
I dont know if i can w8 for wildfire s or not and samsung galaxy s is not for 18k its more than that and it also doesn't have flash.

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Samsung Galaxy S costs 24k.

but Samsing Galaxy SL, the bast*rdized version of that phone, costs 19k... I got one for 18.6k last month...

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
What's the difference between the two? S and SL

Even I want to know that as I don't have much knowledge about samsung phones

The original Samsung Galaxy S has a Super-Amoled screen, a better CPU, an excellent GPU, 1500 mAh battery and 16 GB builtin memory.

Galaxy SL has a Super-LCD screen, an average CPU & GPU combination, 1650 mAh battery and 4 GB builtin memory.

There might be some difference in RAM. Both have a 5 MP camera with HD recording and a front facing camera. Both look similar with their 4" screens...

v_joy

Journeyman
Wait for a month till some out-of-the-box gingerbread loaded phones are released here in India.
Thats what i'm doing. I also have a similar budget.

atherq

Broken In
I got myself LG O1. I can live without flash for camera, need good proc, resolution n web surfing.
And I m getting a wildfire for sis.. she needs good camera+flash, multimedia, good looks and gr8 HTC UI. [THERE IS NO OTHER OPTIONS IN THIS BUDGET WITH FLASH, videocon zeus is ther, but duno abt its perf or reliability ]

Simple: decide for urself.. performance(O1) vs camera flash(wildfire).

Top Bottom