HELP!!! lost my CS cd key

Status
Not open for further replies.

ankushkool

Youngling
i had bought a Counter Strike- condition zero. i lost de cover n as de cd key is on de cover so i m left with no key, so i cannot play de game. i even tried 2 find its cd keys on de net but none worked

plez help

can i get de key ???

Last edited:

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
If you have any proof that you have original game, I might help you by giving my key...
I hope that is legal???

T

thunderbird.117

Quiz_Master said:
If you have any proof that you have original game, I might help you by giving my key...
I hope that is legal???

No. It is not. Keys are not at all transferable.

cyborg47

Technomancer
ankushkool said:
i had bought a Counter Strike- condition zero. i lost de cover n as de cd key is on de cover so i m left with no key, so i cannot play de game. i even tried 2 find its cd keys on de net but none worked

plez help

can i get de key ???

Thats the problem if u buy an original, if u go pirated, u'll get the cd key inside the cd itself, though i dont recommend dat.

T

thunderbird.117

I recommeded you to ask Value. They may ask you to send a proof of the receipt or even a screenshot of you having a original copy. Then they shall send you a cd-key.

OP
ankushkool

ankushkool

Youngling
i m so confused, how do i contact Value? what do i tell them? its so foolish of me 2 loose de cover n now i dont know what 2 do? is contacting value de only option :(

T

thunderbird.117

ankushkool said:
i m so confused, how do i contact Value? what do i tell them? its so foolish of me 2 loose de cover n now i dont know what 2 do? is contacting value de only option :(

Here is the contact email from valve. Well it is not foolish. They are people who lose the key. So tell them about it. The first they will ask is your proof of purchase and they may ask you to send a picture of you owning the box. Then after they verify it they will send you the key. :). Yes contacting value is only option. Why are you so frighted?. They are not going to eat you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom