Help in creating Dialup Connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaushal Hiwarkar

Be Healthy, Keep Smiling
I want to connect to net through my mobile Nokia 6030 having airtel connection .I have installed Modem.But when I go to "Control Pannel/ Network connection/create new connection'. New Connection Wizard Open, there only last option is enabled i.e, "connect using a braodband connection that is always on" the other two option i.e, Connect using a dialup modem and connect using a braodband connection that requires a user name and password is disabled.

Plz tell me how to enabled that two option or any other way to create a dialup connection then only I wll be able to connect to net. Plz help

praka123

left this forum longback
go to control panel and in "windows application install/uninstall" option,tick network options essential.

praka123

left this forum longback
sorry.i dont use windows.but i hopes u use windows xp.in xp,go to control panel launch Add/Remove windows applications>browse to network(forgot) tools and select for install extra network tools.

shantanu

Technomancer
its so confusing.. are you using windows xp or vista.. if in new connection tab you want to select the other two options just create a new connection by going to control panel > network connections > create a new connection > next>next> and select the appropriate option for you >next.. you are done..

for more information please give some detail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom