Help in buying chassis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
I want to buy this GIGABYTE chassis: *www.gigabyte.com.tw/Products/Chassis/Products_Spec.aspx?ProductID=2322

Or maybe coolermaster ATX full tower. I am staying in KOLKATA, so any dealer/distributor details wud be helpful.

My friend stays in Bangalore , so if any of u people cud even give details of vendor from Bangalore then also it wud be helpful. Then he cud buy for me.

If some cud suggest an alternative chassis (windowed side panel is a must).

I had actually selected ANTEC PLUSVIEW II but the Kolkata dealer "ALFATECH" said that it was out of stock.
Also if u cud give the price for the given products, then I will be grateful.

I had earlier posted in the HARDWARE PRICES AND QOUTES "Sticky" but didnot get any reply.

shaunak

Tux Fan
i would suggest the ibox cabinates for their heat vent fetures and their elegant looks. take a look here.

OP
john_the_ultimate

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
I don't want to buy Iball cabby and that heat vent thingy is all fake.......actally there is no holes drilled or space for the hot air to escape. It is just for show and I can say this because currently I am using Iball grabit full tower case and had to cut the "blowhole" myself.
Any other suggestion, please.

samrulez

Cyborg Agent
Hey get a Super LanBoy or PlusView AMG 1000......
coz I know u r a temp loving guy :D and u have OC'ed u r procey to 2.7GHz....a PlusView AMG 1000 will surely keek u r system cool.....
But if u want more looks then get da SuperLanboy and lots of uv lighting!!!

OP
john_the_ultimate

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
Thanks sam but the problem is that LANBOY is mid tower case (which I don't want) and Plusview as I said is not available in Kolkata. Maybe I have to mod the Iball grabit to get the looks I want.

Ch@0s

In the zone
^^The CM Stacker 830 is available with itdepot in chennai. Costs 13K+tax AFAIK. A friend of mine bought one recently. They'll ship to kolkatta if u want.

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
Tough luck dude .. PlusView II is indeed out of stock ... the gigabyte one u've chosen would be an awesome replacement ...

OP
john_the_ultimate

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
But cud someone atleast give info as to from where cud I get the gigabyte case?

@Ch@Os
CM STACKER 830 is not listed on their site.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Why don't you try the cabinet that I recently bought, the Antec SLK 3000B? Or perhaps you can even try the 1650B. It will keep your components cool and also you can mod it to your heart's content.:)

OP
john_the_ultimate

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
Hey digitized...........
The chassis u r refering doesn't have a windowed side panel. The components r already adequetly cooled, so no problem in that area.

janitha

Wise Old Owl
For Antec, you can try the following link
*www.theitdepot.com/categories.asp?cat=1012
But if possible, try to get it locally since it is likely tobe cheaper.

I recently bought Antec Performance TX 1050 for Rs.8500/- from a local dealer but at the above site it costs Rs.8686/- + 10% tax + Rs.400/- freight which will come to nealy 10K. But it is a very good case, very spacious, comes with SP 500W PSU, 2 front USB and one FW, Rear 120 mm Smart Fan, provision for 2 front 80 mm including one for HDD and with a chimney where you can fit a 92 mm for blowing air directly into the HSF.

I have added the above mentioned 2x80mm and 1x92mm fans (all Vantec Stealth) with the result that the temperatures are considerably lower than my previous iBall cabinet and it is near silent.

BTW you can also consider the models which comes without PSU.

OP
john_the_ultimate

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
People lets me say once more that I want a cabby with windowed (glass) side panel.

@ janitha
I have looked through ITDEPOT.......neways thanks.

Cud some pls tell me where I cud get the above mentioned GIGABYTE chassis. I had enquired few shops.......like TECHNOCRAT, SUPREME, SABOO COMPUTERS......and other local shops(don't remember the names). But no one stores the gigabyte cabinet.

Also didn't get anyone dealing in coolermaster products.

I also want to buy a good PSU. Antec Neo HE 500W was qouted @ Rs.7350 + vat. True power 480W is not available, neither is Smart power 500W.
So any suggestion for this scenario.

janitha

Wise Old Owl
You could have expressed yourself better by saying that you want a transparent side panel other than saying "Windowed" so that people could understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom