help! help! in big trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 26636

5-6 lakhs???????????????:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:..seems like it is a joke !!

REY619

Ambassador of Buzz
5-6 Lakhs........ bwahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....................
LAWL!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL!!!!!

5-6 Lakhs? Are you sure you wanna build a 'PC' or do do you have plans of a supercomputer?
I'm awed by the fact that you want to play 2-3 year old games on a PC worth 6 lakhs!
Instead you could get a computer worth 1 Lakh which would be a wise option. In this way you could buy yourself a gaming PC every year.
OR
If you want to spend a bit more then you can buy a PC worth 1lakh + a PS3 + an full HDTV+ a bagful of games. Still you have about 3 lakhs in your big pocket.

PS:The guy seems to be extremely rich and equally noobish or this is a spam.

Hey,the title of the thread is very contradictory to the real matter in it. How come a person having 6 frickin' lakhs just to buy a PC is in 'big trouble'? He could go out and pick up just any piece of hardware in that massive budget.

My advice would be-
MSI Eclipse X58
Intel Core i7-920
3*2 GB DDR3 RAM
4*1TB 32 MB buffer SATA II HDD
nVidia GTX 295
Choose the cabby,monitor,speakers/headphones,UPS and all as per your choice.
Good enough to pull off all the latest games with all eye-candy turned on.

Last edited:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
5-6 Lakhs? Are you sure you wanna build a 'PC' or do do you have plans of a supercomputer?
I'm awed by the fact that you want to play 2-3 year old games on a PC worth 6 lakhs!
Instead you could get a computer worth 1 Lakh which would be a wise option. In this way you could buy yourself a gaming PC every year.
OR
If you want to spend a bit more then you can buy a PC worth 1lakh + a PS3 + an full HDTV+ a bagful of games. Still you have about 3 lakhs in your big pocket.

PS:The guy seems to be extremely rich and equally noobish or this is a spam.

Hey,the title of the thread is very contradictory to the real matter in it. How come a person having 6 frickin' lakhs just to buy a PC is in 'big trouble'? He could go out and pick up just any piece of hardware in that massive budget.

My advice would be-
MSI Eclipse X58
Intel Core i7-920
3*2 GB DDR3 RAM
4*1TB 32 MB buffer SATA II HDD
nVidia GTX 295
Choose the cabby,monitor,speakers/headphones,UPS and all as per your choice.
Good enough to pull off all the latest games with all eye-candy turned on.

Really, do you think the OP is even sane ? I mean paying 6 lakh for a PC is a good thing but he wants to pay 6 lakhs so that he can play 2-3 years old games ? What kinda bullsh1t crap is this ?

And FYI GTX295 aint hitting the Indian streets or for that matter, any country's streets soon. Its scheduled for a mid Jan release.

D

Deleted member 26636

why are you guys feeding the OP?he's just Spamming.!!!

arijit_2404

still find time for games
I don't think you're serious. If you're then you have two options.

First Option:
I have a second unused PC. AMD X2 3600+, 2GB 533mhz DDR2, ASUS M2nPV-VM mobo, integrated 6150 chipset (shared memory upto 512mb).
For you I have a special price - 2.99 lakhs only.
I accept netbanking transfer. Shipping charge extra.

Second Option:
Get DualCore or AMD X2 processor with a standard mobo, 2 GB RAM with a geforce 8600GT. I can make and ship to your home in very less price - Rs. 3.49 lakhs only.

You're still serious? then reply ASAP - this offer is valid for @$$hole's only.

Buy an ALIENWARE PC. It should cost around 2-3 lakhs and more with about 400 different mods :evil:

Buy an ALIENWARE PC. It should cost around 2-3 lakhs and more with about 400 different mods :evil:

Last edited:

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Dude, first thing.

For a good rig worth that much, I can get it for cheaper u noe, for u. But I have a Pay, 1 Lakh is my pay for every 5 Lakh of the hadrware I suggest to u. Agreed?

kanishka

In the books..Studying
He did just one post and vanished...

No need to waste time on him.. ;)

He was most probably the person who wanted to see the reply of digitians on this stupid question...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom