Help choose one among these two Mobile

garefield

Broken In
Hello Friends,
Can you help me to choose one among these two mobiles, by giving your opinions on why or why not I should choose any one of them.
Thanks.

Dell XCD28 vs. Samsung I5500 Galaxy 5 - GSMArena.com

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Between these two, Galaxy 5 is better... better screen, good GPU... But outdated. Newer Galaxy models have been launched.

123shree

Broken In
Between these two, Galaxy 5 is better... better screen, good GPU... But outdated. Newer Galaxy models have been launched.
Ya Galaxy 5 is good and it has good dev support....
Considering newer Galaxies, the Galaxy Fit is good, but it has a bad display!

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
amitbhawani said:
Why not the LG Optimus One. You can
now get it for around 8.5k
Lg Optimus is better choice. Its better than both the mentioned phones
But the price?
Its still 11.5k (best buy price) in my city. So its safe to assume 10k in rest of India

amitbhawani

Broken In
Lg Optimus is better choice. Its better than both the mentioned phones
But the price?
Its still 11.5k (best buy price) in my city. So its safe to assume 10k in rest of India

Try this-

Buy LG OPTIMUS ONE with Google P500 at Best Price in India – Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

Use Discount Code- RCOMLSB
and get at Rs. 8754

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Sam said:
i got it for 11.2k more than a month ago. price should be 10k or so.
I posted it coz in these days newspapers, LG are doing half page app showing the price of 01 (MRP) is 15 k and the 'Best Buy" is 11.5k

So presumably, the shop price must be lower

aakashdave11

Gadget gyan dispenser
I posted it coz in these days newspapers, LG are doing half page app showing the price of 01 (MRP) is 15 k and the 'Best Buy" is 11.5k

So presumably, the shop price must be lower

this is so misinformed.......kindly check shop prices before posting
p>S: haha 15k for O1....... :crazy:

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Rs.8000
I am looking for the following features. And came accross these two.

1. Android
2. Wifi
3. GPS
4. 3.5mm Headphone
5. Better battery life of above 1000mAh

Do i have a better option. For my budget

LG Optimus One was available for 8.7k on Letsbuy a few days ago. I think you should increase your budget and get the phone if you can get it around 9k-9.5k in your local stores.

Don't buy any other cheap phone or you won't like the experience. Stay away from cheap Samsung androids... their screen is poor, very bad skin, almost no XDA support.

LG Optimus One is the phone for you... good screen resolution, good processor-GPU, decent RAM, and excellent developer support. It is worth every rupee...

LG Optimus One was available for 8.7k on Letsbuy a few days ago. I think you should increase your budget and get the phone if you can get it around 9k-9.5k in your local stores.

Don't buy any other cheap phone or you won't like the experience. Stay away from cheap Samsung androids... their screen is poor, very bad skin, almost no XDA support.

LG Optimus One is the phone for you... good screen resolution, good processor-GPU, decent RAM, and excellent developer support. It is worth every rupee...

I cant agree more .

OP
G

garefield

Broken In
Thank you, friends for your opinions.
Will wait untill the price for LG drops down.
Hope it does soon.
Thanks everyone.

Top Bottom