Help Building Killer Gaming CPU: Budget 70K

Status
Not open for further replies.

nimbus_007

Furious GaMeR
If u really want Kick Ass gaming system go for Dell XPS Factory build i am sure that u will get most of it.,

OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

not a chance buddy, im not gonna go for tat, infact for a price of 90-95K i hv got a beast of a CPU myself.. :)
---------

Edit: today received my delivery of gtx280 SSC gpu, tagan 1100W psu and Corsair RAM :D (all from theitwares.com)

amitash

Intel OCer
^nice congrats... And btw if your not going to OC like mad (3.7ghz+) and you are not getting a 3rd party cooler then there is no point getting the evga x58 sli... The gigabyte extreme and UD5 give way better audio output and solidity with the 3oz copper pcb rather than the evga one which is meant for OCing and not much else.... I just spoke to amarbir of lynx and he said that the gigabyte mobos have come to india... He will tell me tomorow when I will be able to get it...

OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

thanx for the update (abt the mobo) amitash. .:) really appreciate it..
---------

Well, i hv still NOT purchased the evga mobo (as i hv also told theitwares.com guy) to be on hold and tell me also wen the Gigabyte mobo is arriving..

So lets see...wen i get the mobo adn WICH ONE too.. :D:D
---------

Btw, i will be posting pics of the 3 components ---> gtx280 SSC gpu, tagan 1100W psu and Corsair RAM by tomo (as im really feeling excited to open the packing and touch them myself..) :D

Wat surprised me was that the gtx280 SSC gpu card was really long in length (say abt a foot long wen out of its packing) :O (is tat normal for a gpu) ?? :confused:
-----------

amitash

Intel OCer
it will still be a tight fit... My 3870x2 is also a foot long and just barely managed to fit in my antec 900 btw i have heard that the evga mobos pwm heatsink overheats a bit... It shouldnt be a problem if u dont ov past 1.35v but its still sth to look out for.

amitash

Intel OCer
^Well there is nothing in ur budget... full tower cases cost atleast 8k...Dont waste your money, it will be a tiht fit but it will fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom