Help about sony vaio laptop

Itsakash

Broken In
Hie friends,
I bought sony vaio vpcc15fg laptop 4 month ago.
Laptop comes with preloaded Windows7 Home premium 64 bit.
I format entire C drive without any backup and recovery disk & install windows7 ultimate 64 bit.
I download and install all drivers from sony's website.
But facing some problem.
1-Camera sensor feature not available in webcam.
2-Assist button useless(Nothing happen when i press Assist button).
I go to shop from where i bought this lappy. they told me that they cant help because i installed Windows 7 Ultimate.:cry::cry:
Please please help me guys,What should i do?:cry::cry:
Thanks in advance!

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
1. what you mean by that? camera not working or face is not getting tracked?

2. i doubt any driver can make that button work. anyway its a useless feature. instead of pressing assist, post your queries here & you'll get solution much faster than lame Sony help.

OP
I

Itsakash

Broken In
Thanx for reply,camera working fine but face detacting feature not available in camera.its just normal web cam.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
1) I cannot understand your first problem.

2) Install Vaio Care/Vaio Control centre, and you will be able to get those buttons worked.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
2. i doubt any driver can make that button work. anyway its a useless feature. instead of pressing assist, post your queries here & you'll get solution much faster than lame Sony help.

:-D:+1:
That applies to almost all brand specific hardware support queries!!!!

OP
I

Itsakash

Broken In
I know but still my ASSIST button not work.
I download all 25 drivers.
And first problem is,Camera face detecting feature.....I dont know the exact name of that feature:neutral:
When we open cam its detect our face and place our face to middle position of the screen even we are left or right side of the camera..:sad:

OP
I

Itsakash

Broken In
1) I cannot understand your first problem.

2) Install Vaio Care/Vaio Control centre, and you will be able to get those buttons worked.

I dont know the exact name of that feature.
When i open camera for capturing image it detect my face and stay face in middle position..

frankeric

Journeyman
Hie friends,
I bought sony vaio vpcc15fg laptop 4 month ago.
Laptop comes with preloaded Windows7 Home premium 64 bit.
I format entire C drive without any backup and recovery disk & install windows7 ultimate 64 bit.
I download and install all drivers from sony's website.
But facing some problem.
1-Camera sensor feature not available in webcam.
2-Assist button useless(Nothing happen when i press Assist button).
I go to shop from where i bought this lappy. they told me that they cant help because i installed Windows 7 Ultimate.:cry::cry:
Please please help me guys,What should i do?:cry::cry:
Thanks in advance!

Hi there bud i also face this kind of problem in my vaio most of the buttons were not working i un install keybaord driver and let window install driver automatic after that installation all buttons were working fine.

Top Bottom