help about n73

Status
Not open for further replies.

shahidchuhdry

Broken In
help me about

1. how to convert nokia n73 into music edition...i search alot bt nothing

2. wen i change the memory of msgs frm phone mem to card mem..it hangs....its successfly change wen i change it 1st time aftr formating the fone..bt wen i remove the card n change the mem again it sucks....

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
1. After the firmware update 4, you do not need to convert your N73 to the Music Edition. There is no difference between the two. Just make sure you are running v4. On the standby screen, press *#0000# . If it says v4, then be assured. You have all the features of Music Edition.

2. Download Nokia N73 SMS Accelerator. But what your problem concerns not hanging but a lot of time taken. When you change the phone memory, wait for 5 10 minutes before checking if the phone is working all right. If you already have a lot of mails in the memory card, it shall take even more time.

azzu

AJJU
PROBLEMS of symbians never end
BTW search the forum carefully there was thread tellin how to convert n73 to ME but it was tooo old

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
azzu said:
PROBLEMS of symbians never end
BTW search the forum carefully there was thread tellin how to convert n73 to ME but it was tooo old

Huh, where does the word problem fit in over here? Why do you want to direct this dicussion to somewhere it is not related to?

Pathik

Google Bot
Yup just use Nokia Software Update to upgrade ur firmware to v4.. It has also been released for the APAC region now so no probs..
also i dont think u ll get the sms prob in v4.. a lot of bugs have been ironed out..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom