Helllllppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mansoorfricky

New to this forum
Hey guys.....just bought a TP-LINK TL-WR841N 300Mbps Wireless N Router...........:):):):) from flipkart : TP-LINK TL-WR841N 300Mbps Wireless N Router - TP-LINK: Flipkart.com
*img5a.flixcart.com//image/router/w/n/2/tp-link-300mbps-wireless-n-400x400-imad7hneex4vfngk.jpeg
they delivered it in around 2 days.....the main purpose of buying this was to share my mtsblaze usb data card internet over wifi so i can use it for my android device, laptop and ps3....but :-( at the time of ordering..i viewed all the tech specs except the no of usb ports...:-( ..i was more concerned about the antenna signal range..which was good.. 5 dBi per antenna...now the product came..and after i opened it..there was no usb port...i was mortified that i skipped viewing about the usb port part.....now guys im just asking you to tell me any way that i can connect my mblaze usb data card and use it to connect to my ando device, laptop and ps3....
i also though about the flipkart 30 day replacement guarantee... but im not sure whether they would be cooperative about the situation....
any assistance will be helpful...thanks in advance guys...:-(

insaneYLN

In the zone
I suggest you call Flipkart's customer service and inquire, if it is possible to claim a reverse pickup/return.

Although such issues arn;t covered in FKs replacement service, still try contacting them. And be a bit mature and use better thread titles.

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
you will se a return button on the flipkart order page .
BTW, for most sellers, he replacement guarantee is just 10 days, so better be quick.
and seriously, that thread title needs to be more explaining to the users. one should be able to get an idea about what the problem is about,
anyways,
Welcome to the forum.
Don't disappear when your problem gets solved. :)
Best of Luck

you will se a return button on the flipkart order page .
BTW, for most sellers, he replacement guarantee is just 10 days, so better be quick.
and seriously, that thread title needs to be more explaining to the users. one should be able to get an idea about what the problem is about,
anyways,
Welcome to the forum.
Don't disappear when your problem gets solved. :)
Best of Luck
:lol: !

Top Bottom