Heard of EBiz(ebizel.com)... Earn and learn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Ok, then ask them where will the money come from which they will pay you ? How is that money doubling if they say it is...Ali BABA ka chirag maybe :lol:

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
vish786 said:
definitely from the people who r joining.

Ok, so you pay 7500 and you get lakhs......doesnt make sense does it ;) If everyone gets more than what they paid, so who is losing..... MAybe someone can explain it with Algebra and maths since i am not good at that :D

OP
vish786

vish786

"The Gentleman"
sukhdeepsinghkohli said:
Ok, so you pay 7500 and you get lakhs......doesnt make sense does it ;) If everyone gets more than what they paid, so who is losing..... MAybe someone can explain it with Algebra and maths since i am not good at that :D
dont worry i'm good at maths and also @ networking marketing maths which they use at membership schemes which is only thought @ harvard uni :)

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
vish786 said:
dont worry i'm good at maths and also @ networking marketing maths which they use at membership schemes which is only thought @ harvard uni :)

I wont write much about it but you might already be knowing about Golden Forests, Sawanbhumi etc...tons of such companies came and duped people.....but people dont understand....

Read the newspaper, for age 12 sicne when i started reading newspapers...i read people falling for BABAS who will shine their Gold Ornaments and late dupe them......i have read it close to 1000 times....still people fall for it :lol:

Just ask yourself, some questions and you will find that you will getting the answers from within ;)

indian_samosa

No longer here..
vish786 ... thanks for making this thread dude .... and all others for the comments.I want to show this thread to a neighbour of mine who has recently joined this e-sh!til thing ....

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
sukhdeepsinghkohli said:
and Vish, here is answer to that
*antiebizel.googlepages.com/ebizseminars

Just ask yourself one question, where will the money come from which they will pay you ;)

no let me tell u money is not a matter in this ebiz... coz i know in and out of it ..

ok let say 1 is top of the branch
in order to get his first check which is 1900 Rs (including the tax)
he has to join three people ie 2,3,4

and he has to join in them in 2:1 ratio ie "1" has only two branches .. and he can put those three new people in two : one ratio only .. but if he wishes he can put all the three on one side also but he wont get money coz the system works only when the person has got 2:1 ratio on both sides say right side 2 person and left side 1 person and vice versa ...

so now let us consider he has put them in 2:1 ratio...

so 3 new people = 7500+7500+7500 = 22,500 Rs

from this new money only the ADMIN of EBIZ is going to give u a FRACTION OF THE MONEY ie 1900 RS after taxes being taken..
this too only when the members send their money and their online account gets activated..
activation is usually fast.. :)

so infact they do store LOADSS of money..

this is just for one person... one branch ..
think of whole india ... loads of student including me and my friends.. and thier unfinished ratios..

remember there is no return of ur moiney.. but u have choice.. if u dont like it .. u can quit within a month ( i think so) , but if u have got a check .. there is no way of getting out ..

and also there is another thing ..
if some one doesnt finish thier ratio .. the rest of the money also goes in to thier pocket..

think of that person u mentined.. who is earning lakhs a week... i am not wondered about it .. he may a admin.. who knows?>??

now i think u got the point..

actually it gets accumulated to the founder / runner/ admin of ebiz UNACCOUNTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
It is just a way of duping college students(mainly) of their money.
Perfect way of losing your money,wasting your time and energy,and yes losing your mann ka chain.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
The_Devil_Himself said:
It is just a way of duping college students(mainly) of their money.
Perfect way of losing your money,wasting your time and energy,and yes losing your mann ka chain.
And friends

Phreezer

Broken In
too true... not to forget about the constant nudging by these future e-biz enterpreneurs in the park, canteen & heaven knows where else:mrgreen: :evil:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
guys this is real
atleast its better than amway (whos gonna sell products)

i hav seen people earning 30k per month (my freinds r among them).

It is crap unless and until u r not commited to the work. And let me tell u it is one of the easiest way to earn. It may seem difficult to make members till u reaches the count of 20, then it becomes automated.

I never thought my friend will make it to 30k/month, even i was skeptical abt this eBIZ. But now am convinced.

eggman said:
And friends

atleast someone believes in putting time and efforts to make future secure:D

indian_samosa said:
vish786 ... thanks for making this thread dude .... and all others for the comments.I want to show this thread to a neighbour of mine who has recently joined this e-sh!til thing ....

cant u stop criticizing others.
Arleast encourage them instead of showing this ****. Its ur mentality that u see it as ****.

Last edited:

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
this is just a piece of CRAP n nothing else.
this system is like ROOT and STEM of TREE where ROOT sucks WATER from GROUND and STEM sucks that WATER from ROOT. finaly neither ROOT nor GROUND has water. though continuous flow of WATER tru ROOT may make is feel that it too has WATER

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
I think making someone join this ebiz sh!t amounts to stealing money from him\her\?.There have been lotsa scams like this in the past(like chit funds) as well but in this age of internet(and broadband ) it is spreading like hell.

indian_samosa

No longer here..
T159 said:
cant u stop criticizing others.
Arleast encourage them instead of showing this ****. Its ur mentality that u see it as ****.

By the way are you a member of this e-sh!tel thing ?

T159 .... Look buddy ..You might be a posh/rich person to whom some thousands bucks dont matter much.But I am talking about middle class ..make it lower middle class people who dont earn that much.When I said I am going to show this to a friend of mine I meant I ll show it to a guy who's parents are not wealthy.What you say is absolutely true .... I also firmly believe that one "CAN" make money out of such schemes only if he/she devotes some amount of his/her time towards the cause.If you know that many people who can join under you and you know for 100% sure that they will also join other people under them or YOU will find people to join under them ... then you can easily up ur level and reach a place where you can easily earn thousands per month.I believe that is possible.

It is crap unless and until u r not commited to the work.
But tell me ... How many people do that ?? Hardly 1 in thousand or even less..Now you tell me .... in such a case If I warn him about this ... am I doing anything bad ??

These kinda schemes will make few people Super-rich at the extent of thousand others

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
indian_samosa said:
By the way are you a member of this e-sh!tel thing ?

T159 .... Look buddy ..You might be a posh/rich person to whom some thousands bucks dont matter much.But I am talking about middle class ..make it lower middle class people who dont earn that much.When I said I am going to show this to a friend of mine I meant I ll show it to a guy who's parents are not wealthy.What you say is absolutely true .... I also firmly believe that one "CAN" make money out of such schemes only if he/she devotes some amount of his/her time towards the cause.If you know that many people who can join under you and you know for 100% sure that they will also join other people under them or YOU will find people to join under them ... then you can easily up ur level and reach a place where you can easily earn thousands per month.I believe that is possible.

But tell me ... How many people do that ?? Hardly 1 in thousand or even less..Now you tell me .... in such a case If I warn him about this ... am I doing anything bad ??

These kinda schemes will make few people Super-rich at the extent of thousand others
Can i give u one eexample?
The topper in CS whos got placed in TCS and tops every year was the person who first introduced this scheme in my frens college. And look hes got earnings more than wat he is about to get from TCS and that too while he is doing his engg. And he was no more than an ordinary guy who was known just cuz he tops every year but now he is known in whole college circle for this stuff.

And its not for rich, why a rich person will put in money here, why will he go and talk with others and tell them to join this (at least riches has got some ego and status prob). Hes got much skin to shed for his next 5 gens.

Its for middle class person equally. Even more and more people are coming from village background who dont even know any lingo other than their native lingo. But still they see a chance to change their future. They are willing to take risk just to make sure that their future remains secure and they can enjoy the privileges for riches.

Tell me where in the business there is no risk ? And dont tell me that 7k for educational packages is too much, actually 7k is for getting involved as a business. If u just want to do some social service without any business then u can get those educational packages for 2k (at least its cheaper than those Raj Bapnas books) without getting involved as a business partener.

You can warn ur fren but dont say that it will not work. Tell hime if he possess some good business skill then it will be easier to do otherwise be prepared for some hard commite d work for 5-6 months.

My fern is gettin a new bike (within 90k) this month and he was not above an ordinary person (he is a middleclass like me). He dreamnt of making it, but i was not sure whether he will make it or not, now he leads the people in college after the person i talked abt. He just secured a nice position for me just in case i think of any day for getting in this business. Now if time permits i will go for it. He has made my one leg count to 56 people and my other leg is still anew.

Just pray that ur fren succeed and one day u will too go fo it, not as a eBIZ but may be by then some other business co.

Why cant we dream of becoming riches? I would love to.

indian_samosa

No longer here..
I got your point man .... Look I also said above that it can be done but one will have to commit for it.As for my friend ... dont worry I dont have crab mentality to pull his leg down.Its good if he gets it going ... that'll be awesome for him ...the only thing I fear is people cursing him later that they didnt get their minimum 7K back as promised by him.

OK. . I ll tell you one such thing which happened some years ago.There was a scheme by the name Japanlife or something like that which used to sell magnetic beds each for 85,000/- and if you make 3 members then you will get some amount back.You would say 85K ?? yup .. But people did buy them and convinced others also to buy them ....but as time passed the Top person got his money back and the lower persons were left astray.Now consider what would happen to relations in such a case.Many people's trust were broken.They just stopped trusting those who made them members in the first place.I hope you are getting what I am trying to say.Money making is fine re... but at what price ?

Well thats all I have to say ...

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
indian_samosa said:
I got your point man .... Look I also said above that it can be done but one will have to commit for it.As for my friend ... dont worry I dont have crab mentality to pull his leg down.Its good if he gets it going ... that'll be awesome for him ...the only thing I fear is people cursing him later that they didnt get their minimum 7K back as promised by him.

OK. . I ll tell you one such thing which happened some years ago.There was a scheme by the name Japanlife or something like that which used to sell magnetic beds each for 85,000/- and if you make 3 members then you will get some amount back.You would say 85K ?? yup .. But people did buy them and convinced others also to buy them ....but as time passed the Top person got his money back and the lower persons were left astray.Now consider what would happen to relations in such a case.Many people's trust were broken.They just stopped trusting those who made them members in the first place.I hope you are getting what I am trying to say.Money making is fine re... but at what price ?

Well thats all I have to say ...

yeah that happens but one has to prioritize his actions, u cant think abt peer that wat they will say etc. else ur actions will be driven by someone else.
U cant make everbody happy but least u can try to make them. Wat makes u happy may not be same from everyones point of view. If u like music then may be other person sitting next to u percieve it as disturbance.
A coin always has two sides. Its ur choice which one u wanna see.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom