Heard: Electronics goods are banned for Courier in India: True or False? Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

elafanto

Journeyman
I heard from one of my friend that electronics goods are now banned for courier in India. Is that True? He said that online shopping companies should have there self service for selling their Items. Anyone have more news on it? I googled it but:-(.

Hrishi

Well they have self delivery within town , not sure about long route transportation involved.

Flash

Lost in speed
Any reliable source for the news?
I can't find any.

If that's true, some of the e-commerce sites will surely go blue. :lol:

OP
elafanto

elafanto

Journeyman
^^^ It was flipkart.
And now what i see that flipkart is shipping only for those areas where it has a self service.

doomgiver

Warframe
mark all the items as "for repair".

thats how i got my VX450... inside, there was a note saying that its a defective piece being sent for RMA.

rajsanand

Right off the assembly line
^^^ It was flipkart.
And now what i see that flipkart is shipping only for those areas where it has a self service.

FlipKart has its own courier service. They deliver in 1 day, even if the estimated delivery is 3 days.
Unless you are staying in a remote area Flipkart should be able to deliver to you

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
I heard from one of my friend that electronics goods are now banned for courier in India. Is that True? He said that online shopping companies should have there self service for selling their Items. Anyone have more news on it? I googled it but:-(.
There is nothing like this. Closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom