Headphones upto 3k

whiplash

Broken In
1.What is your budget?
Ans: upto 3000 INR

2.What is your need for buying headphone?
Ans: Electronic Music, Movies, Gaming, Videos

3.What kind of Headphone do you require?
Ans: Wired. Prefer with Mic (But Without is fine).

4.What is your source? (like Laptop /cd player/mobile phone…etc(please specify the make))
Ans: Desktop, CellPhone.(Lumia 720)

5.Do you have a DAC/ Headphone Amplifier/Dedicated Sound card? If yes mention the make and Max impedance support.
Ans: No.

6.What kind of music you listen to? (Bass heavy/ classic/pop/ Indian pop….etc) and mention whether you are a Bass Head or not.
Ans: Trance, Uplifting trance, Ambient, Dubstep,Techno, House, Electronic dance music, bollywood songs

7.Are you comfortable buying from USA?

8.Do you own any headphones? If yes please mention the name.
Ans: Nope. This would b my first headphones.

9.Do you have any headphones in mind? Please mention names and reason for choosing the same.
Ans: None

Thnx for the suggestions in advance :)

Superayush

Tech lover
I personally do t have much idea in that price bracket but this could help :)
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/audio/146132-best-headphone-under-3k.html

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Second that Denon for Trance.

- - - Updated - - -

The JVC Riptidz is another option but they lack a bit of attack and are overpriced here in India.

Last edited:

AbhMkh

Ambassador of Buzz
1.What is your budget?
Ans: upto 3000 INR

2.What is your need for buying headphone?
Ans: Electronic Music, Movies, Gaming, Videos

3.What kind of Headphone do you require?
Ans: Wired. Prefer with Mic (But Without is fine).

4.What is your source? (like Laptop /cd player/mobile phone…etc(please specify the make))
Ans: Desktop, CellPhone.(Lumia 720)

5.Do you have a DAC/ Headphone Amplifier/Dedicated Sound card? If yes mention the make and Max impedance support.

6.What kind of music you listen to? (Bass heavy/ classic/pop/ Indian pop….etc) and mention whether you are a Bass Head or not.
Ans: Trance, Uplifting trance, Ambient, Dubstep,Techno, House, Electronic dance music, bollywood songs

7.Are you comfortable buying from USA?

8.Do you own any headphones? If yes please mention the name.
Ans: Nope. This would b my first headphones.

9.Do you have any headphones in mind? Please mention names and reason for choosing the same.
Ans: None

Thnx for the suggestions in advance :)
Get a Sennheiser HD 419/429, other brands in this price range(skullcandy,jbl,jvc) etc are pure crap.

OP
W

whiplash

Broken In
Have heard good things about sennheiser HD 439. But if I buy it locally, I can get it at a price of 4k. I would increase my budget by 1k more if I get good vfm headphones..

AbhMkh

Ambassador of Buzz
Have heard good things about sennheiser HD 439. But if I buy it locally, I can get it at a price of 4k. I would increase my budget by 1k more if I get good vfm headphones..

In that case I would recommend the 449,they are absolutely vfm.439 are also good

Top Bottom