headphones around Rs 1000?

maverick.rishi

Right off the assembly line
also read abt jvc marshmallows.
are they better than pl30?
came to know that soundmagic products are a little fragile,i mean i m gonna use them in hostel and over here usage is nt exactly careful.

maverick.rishi

Right off the assembly line
also is skullcandy any gud,somebody suggested it to me and i wanted to get ur opinion.
skullcandy inkd s2incz-045 around re 854 on infibeam??

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
also is skullcandy any gud,somebody suggested it to me and i wanted to get ur opinion.
skullcandy inkd s2incz-045 around re 854 on infibeam??

I have read in TDF that skullcandy is not so good & is not suggested..
either stick to SoundMagic or Sienhesser

OP
S

sathish1

Broken In
If CX180 is within your reach, forget PL21..

Hi guys thanks for all who gave me d suggestion....

at last i brought a CX180....

ya worth for the money base was superb and every thing is awesome.....

5STAR for the product...

EXCEPT the Build quality i'm sooo afraid of the wires its sooo thin i need to keep it careful...

i'm having a doubt guys wat abt burn in Hours how many hours i need to burn of that thing....????

Last edited:
OP
S

sathish1

Broken In
its k dude....
They afford pl30 for the same price range with 1year warranty but i don't know about the quality of sound magic PL30 that's y i didn't brought that i go for cx180....

compare to them which is best
CX180 vs PL30

because if i planned to go another time i may go for it...

lll_aritra_lll

A siLLy mIllImEtEr loNGer
pl30 is around 975/-, its mid and high signature is great, lacks in bass, its tight but not boomy or punchy.

brainwavz m1 and pro alpha is around 1570 in pristine note. I am considering buying it, but I am confused will it be any good for my defy, coz i dont won any dedicated music player and I will be playing it without any amplifier. can anyone advice on that?

Top Bottom