Headphone for Galaxy S4 (with MIC) !

nick191

Journeyman
Hello everyone,

I want to buy new In-Ear Headphone for my S4 which has MIC and good sound quality bass and treble balanced well, with three button control.

The budget is 3.5K rupees.

Thank you in advance.

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Cowon em1 with mic works with most of the droids.

Hifinage is selling t-peos tank & popular with mic ~2k. Ask them if it will work with your mobile.

ahivarn

Broken In
Not at all. It's about the best product at given price. If my budget is 5000, why should I purchase a 500 GB hard disk.

OP
nick191

nick191

Journeyman
Okay I will check it out... damn confused coz Klipsch S4A ii costs Rs.5000/- and in US that is for Rs.2500/-

ahivarn

Broken In
What? No one is judging anything with price. If your budget is 5000, why to settle for inferior products. If I have 5000, why will I purchase 500 GB hard disk instead of 1tb disk? Though I'd you as seller has to sell your stock, that's a different matter altogether.

OP
nick191

nick191

Journeyman
I am from India I can't buy from mp4nation.com so suggest me one which is available in india around Rs.3.5 K

ahivarn

Broken In
Get from proaudiohome. com. I bought SoundMagic e30 from them. They are the only one giving warranty for all audio products like SoundMagic and brainwavz.

JulianeEberhardt

New to this forum
Hii,,,

The headphones feature Bluetooth and NFC abilities so you can stream music to the headphones, and Digital Noise Canceling that offers an improved rate by accurate signal processing as compared to Analog Noise Canceling. Sporting a slim, swivel folding style for convenient storage, it utilizes a pair of microphones to pick up ambient surrounding sounds and cancel them with an inverse "Anti-Noise" sound wave.

vkl

Cyborg Agent
It seems my posts are being deleted. I didn't know this is a sale site. Not posting again.
First ten posts are manually moderated,so can take time to appear.You could have PMed a mod to approve post if it was taking too long.
Since you have more than 10 posts now your subsequent posts would appear when posted.

High-Fidelity

Journeyman
What? No one is judging anything with price. If your budget is 5000, why to settle for inferior products. If I have 5000, why will I purchase 500 GB hard disk instead of 1tb disk? Though I'd you as seller has to sell your stock, that's a different matter altogether.

Man, you mean lower priced products are inferior to the higher priced products? No man, not in the world of audio.

joker has given higher ratings to the popular, tank, gr99, E10, E30, gr02 bass edition and so on and the SQ score of these IEMs are more than the S4 and joker has never recommended S4 to anyone on head-fi. Personal experience, it's a lot more common in India only actually i.e., higher the price the better the product. There is always a law of diminishing returns when it comes to audio.

Anyways my recommendation is given your budget, T-Peos popular(balanced sound) and Tank(warm with enhanced bass sound).

Top Bottom