Headphone ( Budget - 10,000 inr )

OP
Hrishi

Hrishi

Nice pics. You got dual monitor setup ? For battlescreen ?

Thanks. :)
Yes , I have dual Monitor Setup.
The primary monitor is HP XW22 FHD , which is pretty awesome! The secondary one is a mainstream 28" HDTV , I hooked up for monitoring temps , chats , voips , etc while gaming and also serve as additional space for workstation and laptop.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I am a bit confused between M40x & M50x .. budget is not a issue. Got a good soundcard too.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
I am a bit confused between M40x & M50x .. budget is not a issue. Got a good soundcard too.

M50x- Neutral with a v shaped sound.
Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro - V shaped- has stronger Bass.
Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro - V shaped open headphones so sound is better but zero isolation.

OP
Hrishi

Hrishi

M40x has a flat response , well suited for sound studios and monitoring purpose.
M50x has comparatively higher bass but still way lower than majority of other headphones.( yet it has a very well balanced mids and highs ).
If you want some deep punchy lows don't go for m40x.

Ps : M50x are more consumer friendly and multi purpose.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Ordered M50x for 8409 at Amazon yesterday, I was lucky that lightning deal was going on and had about 15 minutes left :D , it should be arriving tomorrow.

OP
Hrishi

Hrishi

Ordered M50x for 8409 at Amazon yesterday, I was lucky that lightning deal was going on and had about 15 minutes left :D , it should be arriving tomorrow.

Kongrats!!!! Post the initial impressions and pics! :)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

It's again on sale. You could have used HDFC card for additional 15% off.

I was hoping for it to slash by half of original price.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Got the Headphones, holy crap these are good. good upgrade from my Denon 310.

Source: Fiio X1.

yet to test with Bohemian rhapsody

OP
Hrishi

Hrishi

Got the Headphones, holy crap these are good. good upgrade from my Denon 310.

Source: Fiio X1.

yet to test with Bohemian rhapsody

What's your say on it from comfort level after using other headphones ? Do you find them a bit tight ?

Top Bottom