Headphone between 2k -3.5k

randomuser11

Right off the assembly line
The main criteria for the headphone is DURABILITY. I have owned the Sennheiser 202HD in the past. To my dismay, the cable near the ear-joint gave way. The budget is about 2-3.5k but I am willing to extend it slightly for VFM. They can be either on-ear or in-ear. IEM would allow me to listen on the move and hence are preferred.

Another criteria, I absolutely require NOISE ISOLATION. I live in a noisy environment.

I'll be using them for:

Movies- I am a movie buff. It would be great to have theater quality sound(Dolby) while watching a movie on my laptop

Music- I listen to all kinds of music. I definitely want them to have bass. My taste in music keeps changing. Nowadays, I'm listening to Muse, Mumford & Sons, the Head and the Heart, Hozier, Imagine Dragons, Avicii etc.

Gaming- I play most games. So, yeah...

I have a Lumia 720 and a Lenovo Y50. Thought you should know, for compatibility.

I was looking at the VSonic VSD3S but after thorough research, I have concluded the build is not upto par.

What about the Sony-MDR-XB70AP?

rakeshhkuma90

Journeyman
SteelSeries 3HV2 is a stylish, elegant, and not flashy headset with lightweight.
The greatest asset is its looks, which resulted from the superior design and a very reasonable price.

Check it Here:- SteelSeries 3H v2 Wired Headset - SteelSeries : Flipkart.com

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
The main criteria for the headphone is DURABILITY. I have owned the Sennheiser 202HD in the past. To my dismay, the cable near the ear-joint gave way. The budget is about 2-3.5k but I am willing to extend it slightly for VFM. They can be either on-ear or in-ear. IEM would allow me to listen on the move and hence are preferred.

Another criteria, I absolutely require NOISE ISOLATION. I live in a noisy environment.

I'll be using them for:

Movies- I am a movie buff. It would be great to have theater quality sound(Dolby) while watching a movie on my laptop

Music- I listen to all kinds of music. I definitely want them to have bass. My taste in music keeps changing. Nowadays, I'm listening to Muse, Mumford & Sons, the Head and the Heart, Hozier, Imagine Dragons, Avicii etc.

Gaming- I play most games. So, yeah...

I have a Lumia 720 and a Lenovo Y50. Thought you should know, for compatibility.

I was looking at the VSonic VSD3S but after thorough research, I have concluded the build is not upto par.

What about the Sony-MDR-XB70AP?

Get Samson SR950 Headphones for indoor use. Pricing around 2500-2900 INR.

For Mobiles get MI Piston 2 Or 3 as per your budget from Official e-retailers

Top Bottom