HDD working fine but still laptop won't boot!

sahil1033

In the zone
I have Lenovo E49 and it suddenly stopped working. It just won't boot, when I press the power button, screen is blank and the fan starts rotating at it's maximum speed. Took out RAM and reinserted, no help. Tested the HDD on desktop, it's working fine. What possibly may be the reason? Help please.

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT: Checked RAM too, RAM is working on my friend's laptop, now what's the problem? Any idea?

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
I have Lenovo E49 and it suddenly stopped working. It just won't boot, when I press the power button, screen is blank and the fan starts rotating at it's maximum speed. Took out RAM and reinserted, no help. Tested the HDD on desktop, it's working fine. What possibly may be the reason? Help please.

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT: Checked RAM too, RAM is working on my friend's laptop, now what's the problem? Any idea?

does the fan keep rotating until you turn off ?
or does it stop after some time ?

- - - Updated - - -

and what about other indicator lights ?

OP
sahil1033

sahil1033

In the zone
Fan keeps on rotating endlessly (though I haven't checked this for long) until I turn the system off and other light indicators just doesn't glow.

vito scalleta

In the zone
check if the computer is booting completely.
u can do it by waiting the windows startup sound. if its booting then its a display related problem.

Top Bottom