HD7750 / HD7770 & CX430V2 Price in KOLKATA

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I bought MSI HD7770 from MD Computers.

Its two fan edition or 'Power Edition' which MSI prefer's to say. Costed me something like 9K.

This power edition is not in stock with most dealers in Chandni...they bring it for on demand cases.

OP
anirbandd

anirbandd

Conversation Architect

Its two fan edition or 'Power Edition' which MSI prefer's to say. Costed me something like 9K.

This power edition is not in stock with most dealers in Chandni...they bring it for on demand cases.

please post the exact price and i will update it on table.

OP
anirbandd

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Re: HD7750 / HD7770 & CX430V2 Price in KOLKATA

nope.. but i could tell you how to know the price at hyd.

Go to the respective shops and ask! :p

somebody please tell me the location of m.d. comp..

relative to eastern logica or vedant would be really helpful.

Thetrueblueviking

No highs, No lows = Bose.
Man... why is TD so Kolkata based .... I wish we had shops in Bombay where u could say "I am from TDF" and you could cut a deal instantaneously ... :|

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Next time...

btw, where is MD computers??

you know eastern logica ?? then finding out MD computer is very easy - you must have seen the Exide Battery Shop near the Eastern Logica - if no then ask anyone nearby - if you can reach to the Exide battery shop there's alley a beside it - go through this, you will find a water tap and spot MD computers very easily ;-)

when ??

OP
anirbandd

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
you know eastern logica ?? then finding out MD computer is very easy - you must have seen the Exide Battery Shop near the Eastern Logica - if no then ask anyone nearby - if you can reach to the Exide battery shop there's alley a beside it - go through this, you will find a water tap and spot MD computers very easily ;-)

thanks bro...

KiLL

Broken In

Can u tell me where is the poworcolor service centre in kolkata????

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

^^ thanks for the info and yes, do let us know the exact price.

Can u tell me where is the poworcolor service centre in kolkata????

Abacus Peripherals handles this AFAIK.

OP
anirbandd

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
WTH??

I tried editing the table... instead of the grid format under full editor settings, the table came up as command lines...

am using chrome v23.. tried using on IE. same result. TDF fault??

@topgear: see if you can include the new prices...

Broken In
Did you go to the dealers directly? e.g Akshay enterprise(at Dalhousie) for XFX, Tirupati (Behind Air India building at chadni) for HIS and Rashi for Asus.

OP
anirbandd

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
XFX... i dont like the brand :p
Asus... awesome after sales service from Rashi. read more on our own forum.
HIS... havent heard much about the brand.

I bought MSI R7770 2Fan from MD computers. they are the distributors for MSI, Sapphire, Zotac, and a host of other manufacturers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom