Status
Not open for further replies.

huntu123

hardcore gamer
hello guys..i want to sell my 6 months old sapphire hd 4850....no overclocking yet.....

reason---- getting GTX 280

price- 6k

location- bangalore

regards.......

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
First post. No image nothing....you really think this is the way to make a sale in Thinkdigit.
Please users make it a unwritten rule to post the real pictures of the card along with the username and the date you post the image.This waymembers are safe from Bazaar Fraud.

thepirateboy

Broken In
would you exchange for logitech Z5300 ??? 1 year warranty left on them also m from bangalore too so you can come check them out
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
hello guys..i want to sell my 6 months old sapphire hd 4850....no overclocking yet.....

reason---- getting GTX 280

price- 6k

location- bangalore

regards.......
would you exchange for logitech Z5300 ??? 1 year warranty left on them also m from bangalore too so you can come check them out

Last edited:
OP
H

huntu123

hardcore gamer
lol wat a exchange offer......

m nt intersted at all.....i hv a better 1 dan dat.........

n for pics i wl upload them as soon as possbl........
regards.......

thepirateboy

Broken In
lol wat a exchange offer......

m nt intersted at all.....i hv a better 1 dan dat.........

n for pics i wl upload them as soon as possbl........
regards.......
bro a Z5300 costs more than your card and m offering you that for trade cause i have a Z5500 now get your facts straight

OP
H

huntu123

hardcore gamer
bro it wl b a trade for sm1 who doesnt hv that system....... i bought this card for 13000 bucks so hw cm this 1 is costlier dan my card...........u shud get ur facts rite........i hv bose 5.1 system which i guess is better dan urs..........lol........

thepirateboy

Broken In
bro we are doing a lot of BS and OT but a new HD4850 costs 8.2k while a logitech Z5300 still commands in excess of 9k thats why i was looking for a trade and looks like we have same taste in music cause i also have Bose Lifestyle 48 Series IV Home theater system at home :) but for computer Z5500 beats down everything

and best of luck for your trade

OP
H

huntu123

hardcore gamer
k bro, peace dan.........yup i m addicted to gud music.........i must admit dat logitech is very gud in ds business..........k u win.......since i listen to metal bass+clarity is very imp...........

regards

johnjjx

Ambassador of Buzz
bro we are doing a lot of BS and OT but a new HD4850 costs 8.2k while a logitech Z5300 still commands in excess of 9k thats why i was looking for a trade and looks like we have same taste in music cause i also have Bose Lifestyle 48 Series IV Home theater system at home :) but for computer Z5500 beats down everything

and best of luck for your trade

buddy its simple he doesnt wanna trade.

OP
H

huntu123

hardcore gamer
sorry guys but i hv already got a customer n the final phase of sale is goin on.......sorry......

regards......

it has 3 years of indian waaranty.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom