avinashtiwari

Right off the assembly line
I recently bought a LG 32LM6400 3D TV in the hope that the HD TV will increase my viewing pleasure. But only some channels show extraordinary picture quality, why is that happening?

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Are you using DTH OR Digital Cable? In Normal cable you won't get good signals.

There are very few HD channels that to 720p broadcast-ed here.

Subscribe to DVD Library like bigflix rent a movie & enjoy it. Nowadays you can enjoy latest movies on DTH too but i doubt about Full HD quality.

tvlover

You Need to Buy & use HD set-top box for that. DTH providers like tata sky,airtel....etc, provides good quality HD channel services in india.

Mehul Shakya

Hi, Buying and installing an HDTV does not mean that you will drastically improve your TV viewing. HD, as its name implies, is meant for watching content in high definition - which means that the channels that you intend to watch should also be available in HD. A number of TV channels are still not available in high definition. This effectively means that your TV stretches the SD (standard definition) images to fill its screen - resulting in a picture quality that is worse than that of your older, SD TV set. If you watch HD channels (for example Times movies), you will certainly notice the striking difference.

Top Bottom